Hasorin

Hasorin Aurelion (Wandering Mage Seeking Relationships, Employment and More)

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone! 

I'm relatively new to FFXIV RP and would like to expand my circle, so to speak. My newly unemployed, wandering mage is looking to make some new contacts. For a complete and in depth character background, please read his carrd;

https://hasorinaurelion.carrd.co/

image.png

Short Bio: Hasorin is a Sharlayan born mage/scholar specializing in thaumaturgy. He's an avid historian with a focus on battlefield tactics and ancient civilizations. Hasorin has recently retired from the Immortal Flames after serving for 7 years, attaining the rank of Lieutenant and participating in the Ala Mhigan liberation campaign. Currently, he resides in Shirogane but regularly travels to Eorzea.

Possible RP Hooks: 

-Hasorin is newly "unemployed" and is somewhat searching for a new life's calling (Maybe your FC fits with his personality? Need an extra set of hands for a dangerous mission? I'm open to ideas!)

-Hasorin has a deep fundamental and practical understanding of Thaumaturgy. He enjoys teaching despite his seemingly anti-social nature. Ever wanted to learn the destructive magic arts? He just might be your man! (Mentor RP)

-Conversely, Hasorin also enjoys learning new skills. If you think your character has something to teach him, let me know! (Apprentice RP)

-Friends...The "Sharlayan Tactician" has plenty of acquaintances but lacks anything resembling a platonic friendship. The man can be difficult but deep down he would be ecstatic to make some new contacts. (Slice of life RP)

-Romance. This is predicated on the understanding that Hasorin can be quite cold and expressionless at times. His lack of outward emotional expression and icy demeanor are a challenge for many to break through. Regardless, if you think your character is up to the task, romance is definitely on the table granted it's organic and develops through RP. (Details can be discussed if this is a hook we end up exploring. Female characters only please, Hasorin is heterosexual.)

OOC Info:

Ok, I promise this is the last bit....

-I'm in my early 20s so all prospective RP partners must be 18+ (NO EXCEPTIONS)

-I'm in the PST region and usually play in the afternoons after 5pm. Due to my sort of fixed schedule for now, Monday-Thursday I'll likely be more flexible with my day time hours

-I've been RPing for several years now and very much enjoy writing stories as well. I can be very detail oriented but I also don't mind short form RP aswell, just talk to me and we can work something out!

-Contact Info!

Discord: Sev#3655

In-Game: Hasorin Aurelion

Edited by Hasorin

Edit (06/06/2020): Added a picture and some other information.

Posted (edited)

Hello.  I am quite interested in meeting and possibly learning from your character!

A little backstory first about me OOCly.

- I'm over 18 (I saw that is important to you).

- I am not new to RPing (I have since the AoL days so no worries there).

- I have characters on other datacenters (one with a couple 80s) so no worries that I don't know the game.  Thankfully I was able to make a character on Balmung (longest time the server was locked)!

- I play on EST time, but I have a very flexible schedule so no worries there.

Now for some IC stuff

- My character is a hyur/highlander.

- Her name is Lorilae Guguerro (yeah I realized I spelled her name wrong when I made this account, lol).

- She comes from one of many small towns in Othard where the Empire still has an iron grip over.  Part of an underground movement to free her family and friends, she was one of a very select few to make their way to Eorzea to find allies.  Sadly, she was the only one who made it to the foreign land though not without injury.

- Though born and raised as a hunter/fisherwoman, she has taken an affinity to thaumaturgy.  As how she "learned" it, well, I think that might be something to expand on!

-  I really like the idea you have put forth about a teacher/apprentice role.  I put forth that if your character teaches Lorilea about thaumaturgy, perhaps she could teach Hasorin about hunting, skinning, and fishing!

- She is 29, and the youngest of twins (born a few seconds after her sister).

- I am open for a relationship as well.  I am not bothered by ERP either.  I am happy to explore different aspects of moving to friend and acquaintance up to more relationship.  Ugh that sentence sounds bad, but essentially, I'm not looking to jump in the sack on a first date, but instead to work on building up things (I got a sense of that with your description .. if I am wrong please correct me).

- I always believe communication is key in anything so feel free to shoot ideas to me no matter how silly or strange.  I've ran a few RP events back in the day as well as made villians and the like.

Edited to clean this up a bit and add a few things.

Edited by Lorilae Guguerno

Here is the only known picture of Lorilae from a device found on a Garlean patrol.  Strange how the soldier had no shoes ...

ffxiv_06172020_135831_899.png

Hello there, welcome! :D Hasorin sounds like a fun character! If you're still looking for an FC, Teatime is always open to those with skills and knowledge. Feel free to check us out!

Hello! I'm 18+ and really interested in your character :) Sadly I don't have anyone on Balmung but would be more than happy to plot and RP on discord. Attached is a photo of my OC, E'lora Caeruleus. More info about here can be found at https://crown-of-blue.carrd.co/

ap_DF93F9A2-6577-4EC7-A9DA-517893BCC28B.jpeg