Hasorin Aurelion

https://hasorinaurelion.carrd.co/

image.png

Short Bio: Hasorin is a Sharlayan born mage/scholar specializing in thaumaturgy. He's an avid historian with a focus on battlefield tactics and ancient civilizations. Hasorin has recently retired from the Immortal Flames after serving for 7 years, attaining the rank of Lieutenant and participating in the Ala Mhigan liberation campaign. Currently, he resides in Shirogane but regularly travels to Eorzea.

Possible RP Hooks:

-Hasorin has a deep fundamental and practical understanding of Thaumaturgy. He enjoys teaching despite his seemingly anti-social nature. Ever wanted to learn the destructive magic arts? He just might be your man! (Mentor RP)

-Conversely, Hasorin also enjoys learning new skills. If you think your character has something to teach him, let me know! (Apprentice RP)

-Friends...The "Sharlayan Tactician" has plenty of acquaintances but lacks anything resembling a platonic friendship. The man can be difficult but deep down he would be ecstatic to make some new contacts. (Slice of life RP)

OOC Info:

Ok, I promise this is the last bit....

-I'm in my early 20s so all prospective RP partners must be 18+ (NO EXCEPTIONS)

-I'm in the PST region and usually play in the afternoons after 5pm. Due to my sort of fixed schedule for now, Monday-Thursday I'll likely be more flexible with my day time hours

-I've been RPing for several years now and very much enjoy writing stories as well. I can be very detail oriented but I also don't mind short form RP aswell, just talk to me and we can work something out!

-Contact Info!

Discord: Sev#3655

In-Game: Hasorin Aurelion

Edited by Hasorin
  • 1 month later...

Hello there, welcome! :D Hasorin sounds like a fun character! If you're still looking for an FC, Teatime is always open to those with skills and knowledge. Feel free to check us out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Hasorin changed the title to Hasorin Aurelion