[ Balmung / Crystal ] Fiesty Miqo'te Huntress Seeks Night Owls / Late Nighters

spacer.png

Aultena Sephimiri
Balmung :: Crystal

Aultena is a fiesty Keeper of the Moon miqo’te born and raised in the hunter-town of Tailfeather. She’s only begun her life as an adventurer, so the world is still a wonderful and terrifying place in turns. Her skill with a bow, along with hunting, tracking, and surviving in the wild are exceptional, but she has little to no skill with magic. She loves to play the guitar in the evenings to wind down and loves to cook. 

What I Am Looking For –––
♦ Friends, acquaintances, and adventuring buddies!
♦ People who like growing things organically, particularly relationships. I don’t like making things up out of thin air and I don’t like romances that flourish overnight. Put time and effort into creating things!
♦ In-game, Discord, even Google Docs RP (All are acceptable!)
♦ Lore flexibility. I’m not as well-versed in FFXIV lore and I don’t need/want people around me who want to hammer the Nth of the lore and make roleplay feel more like homework. As long as it’s a good story and an engaging character, that should be enough!
♦ Late Night/Overnight Friends. I tend to keep late hours, so people who are around/available between 8pm and 8am (Central US Time) are ideal.

Hooks --- 

☼ You need something hunted. 
Aultena is a trained huntress out of Tailfeather and the daughter of a pair of successful Huntmasters. She has had years of training since childhood on how to survive and track in the wild. 
☼ You need something gathered.
Along with her hunting skills, she's also good with foraging, both from plants and animals. Along with this, she's also taken up mining to make the most of her outdoor forays.
☼ You are/were a Tailfeather Resident.
Aultena and her godfather, Sillesti, are well-known in the small community of Tailfeather. Other residents of the township are welcome to know Aultena and anything written herein. 
☼ You are/were an Ishgard Resident. 
Aultena frequented the markets at the Jeweled Crozier as well as the stable yard in Ishgard, selling caught chocobos, animal pelts, various plants and the like. You are welcome to know her personally or obliquely through market hearsay.

What I Am NOT Looking For –––
♦ Drama. If you’re a person that can’t keep your IC and OOC separate, don’t seek me out.
♦ ERP, gore, extreme violence, torture, horror, et cetera. I have a pretty stressful life, I RP and play games to relax and these topics don’t contribute to that.
♦ Roll-based systems. If I wanted to play D&D, I have plenty of other venues for that.

About Me –––
♦ I’ve been roleplaying for almost 30 years now. I love discussing roleplay ideas and implementing them. I’m not worried about “spoilers” or ruining immersion by discussing and planning storylines OOC. Planning ensures that everyone has a chance to contribute ideas that are fun for *them* so everyone has a good experience.
♦ I tend to be patient with people of all roleplay styles and experiences. Just be courteous if you need to AFK mid-RP for an extended period or reschedule the scene.
♦ I am a 40+ year old woman with severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. This means I may need to cancel plans last-minute depending on my pain levels/fatigue or I may need to leave mid-scene. This is NOT an indicator of interest – or lack thereof – I have a disease that needs careful tending and I have to listen to the needs of my body before anything else.

Availability –––
Timezone: GMT/UTC -5 or Central (US) Time. I’m mostly available from 8pm to 8am, Sunday through Tuesday. Beyond that, my schedule gets pretty unpredictable and difficult to manage. But if I schedule to do something with you, I will follow through to the best of my ability!

Discord: I almost always have Discord on in some form or fashion. If I don’t answer directly, then I’ll answer as soon as I’m able!

Edited by Aultena Sephimiri
Updating Discord ID
  • 1 month later...

Hi there! I’m quite happy to read your post because:

• We’re both disinterested in gore, ERP, drama, dice rolling, etc.
  • You’re open to Discord and Google Docs-based RP

I’m in a different time zone from you, and anyway my in-game time is limited compared to my Discord and doc-writing time. If you don’t mind, I’ll send you an add on Discord to run some RP ideas by you re: Aultena’s RP hooks and how our characters could cross paths.

3 hours ago, Ihsan997 said:

Hi there! I’m quite happy to read your post because:

• We’re both disinterested in gore, ERP, drama, dice rolling, etc.
  • You’re open to Discord and Google Docs-based RP

I’m in a different time zone from you, and anyway my in-game time is limited compared to my Discord and doc-writing time. If you don’t mind, I’ll send you an add on Discord to run some RP ideas by you re: Aultena’s RP hooks and how our characters could cross paths.

You're more than welcome to send me a Friend Request @ writerholic#1384 anytime!  ^_^

Hi there, Aultena! You put an incredible amount of effort into this post, and that is something that I can very much respect. Label me as "impressed"!

Now, onto business; I'd love to try to arrange some sort of roleplay with you, whether it is in-game or via Discord. A little about myself;
- I am quite new to roleplaying in-game for FFXIV, but I am a fast-learner and would be grateful to have someone as visibly experienced as yourself to temper my skills with.

- Outside of FFXIV, I have 13+ years of RP experience, primarily via forums, message boards, and RP Discords, and have tackled dozens of different genres and subjects. I am quite flexible!
- I am a HUGE stickler for character development and growth; it is actually my favorite part of roleplaying, so I am happy to see that it seems to be something you are passionate about as well!
- My work hours are Mon-Thurs 8AM-6PM and Fridays 8AM-12PM, and I am typically free in the evenings. However, I likely won't be able to do anything past 12AM except on the weekends - if that is a deal-breaker for you, I understand!

Also, I hope you don't mind if I send you a Discord request after I post this reply, that way we can discuss things in a better setting. Looking forward to hearing from you!

11 hours ago, Haseo Ryou said:

Hi there, Aultena! You put an incredible amount of effort into this post, and that is something that I can very much respect. Label me as "impressed"!

Now, onto business; I'd love to try to arrange some sort of roleplay with you, whether it is in-game or via Discord. A little about myself;
- I am quite new to roleplaying in-game for FFXIV, but I am a fast-learner and would be grateful to have someone as visibly experienced as yourself to temper my skills with.

- Outside of FFXIV, I have 13+ years of RP experience, primarily via forums, message boards, and RP Discords, and have tackled dozens of different genres and subjects. I am quite flexible!
- I am a HUGE stickler for character development and growth; it is actually my favorite part of roleplaying, so I am happy to see that it seems to be something you are passionate about as well!
- My work hours are Mon-Thurs 8AM-6PM and Fridays 8AM-12PM, and I am typically free in the evenings. However, I likely won't be able to do anything past 12AM except on the weekends - if that is a deal-breaker for you, I understand!

Also, I hope you don't mind if I send you a Discord request after I post this reply, that way we can discuss things in a better setting. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I'm sincerely appreciative of the compliment!  I try to be thorough in what my expectations are as a roleplayer so people can decide up-front if I'm someone that's right for them to play alongside!  Everything you've posted here sounds wonderful, so I look forward to talking to you further on Discord!

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

Hey there, gang!

I’m a late night / overnight player in the Central (US) timezone.  I’m usually online between 8pm and 8am Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays.  The rest of the week can get iffy, just depending on real life plans, but I’m almost always available in some form or fashion via Discord. 

I’m very interested in finding a linkshell that’s active with people during the late night and overnight hours, along with individual night owls active during the same.  ^_^ Roleplayers are preferred, but PVE friends are good, too! I’m not currently interested in a Free Company, since I have one that I’m pretty happy with at the moment.

My active main for PVE is a Bard primarily, with Astrologian in the works leveling.  Aultena, herself as far as roleplay, is a fiesty miqo’te huntress out of Tailfeather, you can view her full profile here.

Private Messages are welcome, or my Discord information is on the aforementioned Carrd.  I hope to find some fellow night owls to hoot the hours away with soon!

• 2 months later...

I have an all over the place schedule with a few late nights a week free. I recently moved from PST to EST and didn't really adjust my times which made it all worse. I admittedly don't see much in the way of connections between our characters but I can certainly do some PVE content here and there if you're looking for that.