I. Basic Info 

Character(s): Yume La'Magia (Faerie)  / Korone Katsuragi (Sargantas)

Primary character: Yume La'Magia

Linkshells: N/A

Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Depends on my mood! Or how invested I am with the person/plot. I'd say above average so about medium.

Views on RP combat and injuries: Combat can be fun! As long as it tends to be an even match where both characters can get to show off/enjoy it. Let me know beforehand if you wanna include violence.

Views on IC romance: Yume adores the idea of romance! Cozy dates, evenings together all call to her. Romance is fun if done right! ERP is fine by me, a little romantic build up makes it wonderful. (I like ERP)

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Yume has a family but is distanced from them. Platonic relationships are fun too, being friends in and out of rp makes things entertaining! 

Views on lore: I'm rather new to the game so i'm not too familiar with the lore but, I know enough about the world to understand what goes on! 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): In chat functions and emotes are fine with me.

III. Other Info 

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC - 7)

Contact info: Send me a tell or message in game (Yume La'Magia), contact me on Discord (TurtleOSX#4082)