Looking for long term rp :3 for some of my characters!

Hey everyone \o/ I’m going to put some feelers out there for anyone looking to rp with and just have some fun! I have a couple different ideas I would love to try out if anyone is interested or knows a group that is looking for some new bodies that being an FC / cross world welcoming FC via rp events/ link shell / discord / just a cwls/ or just a discord group. 

im open to switching across servers obviously lol. 

anyway! Here’s some of the things I’d like to try out first up I have Aurelia Feyrbrand! Which her carrd is [email protected] 

I’d love to join maybe a school rp for her or maybe a research facility type of rp since she craves knowledge and is a passionate learner. I’d love to keep her lore the way I designed it however if it doesn’t pan out I can work with it and adjust. I’d also like to toss her into a traveling band of adventurers as another idea so she could see the world and perhaps gain knowledge and understanding that way as well! 

the other characters I have are Lucian Feyrbrand [email protected] I’d love to perhaps join an adventure ish group with him or perhaps a guard like group. His whole design and main focus is a tinkerer and a gadgetier making work of robotics and being an intellectual of sorts. Again I’m willing to work things out for him :) 

I also have two other options xD if those two don’t work out but right now their the ones I kinda want to put out there right now :) and used solely for rp. I do have a main I rp with and do content on but I’m not feeling her for rp right now :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aurelia.  My friends and I are actively looking to expand our rp friend pool, and while we are based on Balmung, we have no problem engaging with cross world rp.  If you are interested and would like to learn more about our (very small group) of friends, please get in touch with me via discord at RyuDraconis#4007 (as contacting in game is very difficult up front esp cross realm based).  I do hope to hear back from you!  Many regards!

Hey!!! Sorry this was so late :c I never got an email update or anything on the post @_@ I apologize I was just coming back to check and update my status's lol. I sent you a friend request over Discord at Eywa#8706 and I'd love to meet everyone and see how things go :D But also being on Balmung is no issue for me either :D TBH I might live on Bryn but I prefer to roleplay on Mateaus and Balmung since you know-almost everyone does it and I won't feel out of place lol. 

• 2 weeks later...