In-Game Contact: Garrett Sadova

Discord Contact: The-Penman#8782

FC WorkshopLocated in The Goblets 18th Ward, #17

AlignmentTrue Neutral

Carrd(s)https://ambervault.carrd.co/#

Mission Statement

Nil Nisi Malis Terrori

No Terror, Except to the Evil

We are the Hand and the Hammer. We are the Line.

About Us

To the Eorzean Alliance and the public at large, Byregot's Ward is known primarily as a free company of artisans, traders, and contractors whom serve a wide array of clientele. To most, the Ward is a for-profit that seeks to improve Eorzean lives through their goods and services.

Behind its mercantile front, however, lies a group of informants, scholars, and hunters dedicated to safeguarding their countrymen, and combating the malefic. They would secure the annals of history from the abuse of magic, science, and power; and eliminate those who would threaten the sovereignty of nations.

spacer.png

Edited by The-Penman
Story-Based Change
  • 3 weeks later...

Couple of new updates for the Ward!

1. ) Updated the Carrd. Check it out for a break down of the Free Company Ranks!

2. ) Completed our most recent story-line, The Halls of Fortune's Favor. If you don't mind spoilers, feel free to check it out to see what happened!

We are still recruiting new members for the Free Company. We have another Free Company Plot in the pipeline, one that we're collaborating with another group, Occulta Speculatores, for! We also will be starting up a new, monthly, public server RP event soon. Keep an eye out on the Mateus RP Discord and in FFRP's Event Forums for the announcement!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

We have made a couple of additional changes to FC structure to help promote activity and collaboration. Details are listed in the Carrd!

• New: Levemate Board
    • Opting for a more fluid and easy to engage method of story-telling and collaboration, we are moving away from the Venture Room/ Day Action system to utilize a Levemate Board instead. These are posted events/scenes that folks coordinate days to engage in either in game or Discord. There are three types of Leves.

Ward Leves: General missions posted by Garrett or a manager of the Ward. Standard jobs that are easy to complete, and completion of said jobs would earn the FC "Credits" towards Venture Leves; while at the same time immersing participants in the company vibe.

Venture Leves: These are bigger jobs that are unlocked with enough Company Credits, that advance the overarching narrative of the free company. Storyline Events essentially.

Network Leves: Events/Scenes posted up by other members of the Discord! Ward Members, Contractors, and Contacts are free to post up a Leve if they're in the mood to collaborate, run an event, or need a scene for their character development.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Good Afternoon Everyone!

The Ward is still recruiting new members to join the FC and the Network. Carrd has recently been updated.

In addition, we have a new store page as well! Looking for new contacts for your character? Or perhaps need a means to prepare for upcoming story-beats and events? The Ward provides fantastical goods and services, with lore friendly(?) write-ups and commissions that you can take home with you. Message us to schedule some casual, productive RP, or come by during our Open House Production Floor to make friends with other Ward members and other members of the community!

https://wardstorefront.carrd.co/

• 1 month later...

Good morning folks o/

The Ward is still open for recruitment! We have a new battle-system based off FATE Accel now in beta - weekly scheduled events and a slowly growing, active community.

The Carrd has a new secret now :) check it out, see if you can find the secret.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2021 at 1:05 PM, The-Penman said:

Good morning folks o/

The Ward is still open for recruitment! We have a new battle-system based off FATE Accel now in beta - weekly scheduled events and a slowly growing, active community.

The Carrd has a new secret now :) check it out, see if you can find the secret.

Greetings! I tried to reach out to you on Discord but your disc handle doesn't allow me to message you? I'm wondering if we can chat here or via DMs?

Hello everyone!

We've recently made a new and improved update to the Carrd as well as generalized the Ward's purpose (just a little). Check out the new link in the original post for further details.

As well - Please note that Discord can sometimes be weird about private messages. I have my account set to receive messages from anyone in mutual servers - and I can be found in the Mateus RP Hub and the Crystal RP Hub servers. If you aren't in either server and wish to message me, please send me a friend request first. That should allow us to message one another.

Thank you.