[Closed! No longer seeking!] LFRP Partner in Crystal DC

Looking for RP again as the title says! I'd really like to stay settled within my own data center, so if you're not in Crystal, sorry but I only want to RP in-game.

I'm looking to find a solid partner to RP with long-term for my Xaela girl.

Unfortunately I don't have a wiki or carrd or anything for her, so shoot me a DM if there's anything you need to know. I don't want to give out too much of her background info OOC, but I'll answer anything I can!

Hitomi Kharlu: After spending a few years with her mother and clan in the Azim Steppe, she has only recently come to Eorzea, seeking a reprieve from the seemingly eternal battles faced by the Kharlu. If she can't find anything worth staying for, it'll be time to return home soon enough.

Primarily seeking a partner for romance RP with Hitomi, but friends are also welcomed. Not interested in one-offs!

Hitomi is heterosexual, so male characters only please for the romance aspect. Player gender not relevant.

Other requirements:

-Know how to type with proper grammar (Accents are fine!). Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, but I can't RP with someone who has below a basic level understanding of english grammar.

-Be active enough to be on at least once between mon - fri.

-Have a decent understanding of the game's lore and be willing to abide by it. A lot of people don't seem to understand that Eorzea and the Far East are several months apart via boat trip and it isn't as easy as teleport-hopping between the two at will. Minor lore-bending can be acceptable with some discussion, but please no outright breaking of the lore.

-Don't be a Lalafell 🙂

-Male character model (if seeking romance)

-Please be willing to communicate times of availability and other important OOC things

I am in East Coast US time, but I have a wide range of availability, so don't be afraid of time differences! Reply here or shoot me a message if you're interested in RPing with Hitomi.

Central Thanalan.png

Gridania.png

Edited by Sarakitteh
Added a picture
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

I've been looking into getting into RP some more in XIV. I've done a little bit of it but, it has always been an interest to me. I have done some rp in other things like my DnD game. My main character is on Balmung. I do have an "alt" on Mateus but, they would require leveling. My login times are pretty sporadic but, I'm usually free most times (Est) minus early mornings. (It's just a fluke that i'm up this late/early) I've been playing since, 1.0 and I don't plan on going anywhere. XIV isn't my only game but, it's my most played game.   

Monte is a pretty average guy. He enjoys cooking and gardening.  The rest can be found out organically.  OOC I'm just a pretty chill, relaxed dude. 

If there are any questions feel free to message me/reply or shoot me a message in discord.

Side note: Sorry about the message spam. I didn't realize hitting any form of "Enter" would send the message.

• Sarakitteh changed the title to [Closed! No longer seeking!] LFRP Partner in Crystal DC