Getting over nerves

Hello! I've been a long time player of FFXIV and lurking on Mateus for an embarrassingly long time. I have experience in roleplay over forums but roleplaying over MMOS is new to me. Joining in on the fun is hard because I tend to freeze up when people approach me. I get nervous at the idea of being put on the spot to reply- the fact that people are watching. It's a lot more social and fast paced than forum roleplays.

But I'm trying to do it anyways. 

Aside from roleplaying, I like to draw. I might open a request thread in the future if I ever get over art block. 

I'm currently looking for a fc on Mateus to join. Something beginner friendly. If you're recruiting or have any suggestions, please come to me. 

I look forward to seeing you all in the future, thank you.

Pleasure to meet you!  Glad to see you're confident enough to break the ice.  Also, welcome to Mateus rp!

The FC I'm with is small and beginner friendly.   they've been nothing but supportive of our first time rpers.

Outside of all that, I'm always happy to rp with new people to help get their feet under them and build confidence when interacting with the community.

Welcome aboard, Sine! 😊 

Speaking from experience, it can be easy to turn away at the first pang of anxiety, so it's good to see that you're being patient with the transition to in game RPing. 

I'm very late... but nice to meet you!

It's okay, don't let the nerves get to you. I felt the same way, but once you start interacting with people and get an idea for the flow of a RP, you'll feel much more relaxed. Biggest step is the first!

Hopefully I'll see you out there.