Returning to FFXIV

I been away off and on due to non stable job, i'm good now so I'm back and ether LF for a RP guild to join or make. I know Balmung and Mateus is two good ones but does anyone know which are the best rp servers listing from 1 - 10 (if that makes any sense). 

I'm looking through the forums for any key.

Edited by ParanoiaOrigins

Welcome back!  What I can tell, Balmung and Mateus are pretty comparable with rp.  I would say choose whichever server is open and where you have the most friends or contacts. 

Hopefully that helps!

Welcome back! My take is Balmung will net you the most options with Mateus as a close second, and following that is anything else on the Crystal Data Center. 

On 10/18/2020 at 12:35 AM, Faye said:

Welcome back! My take is Balmung will net you the most options with Mateus as a close second, and following that is anything else on the Crystal Data Center. 

oh ok i'll try my best then

On 10/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, Sheep Shifter said:

Welcome back!  What I can tell, Balmung and Mateus are pretty comparable with rp.  I would say choose whichever server is open and where you have the most friends or contacts. 

Hopefully that helps!

"IF" i can get it is the key words