Hello longtime player looking for RP friendships/relationships/possibly other superheroes

You can find most of my details here: https://killpond.carrd.co/

But I can give a summary. Killpond is a superhero displaced from his original universe and dropped into Eorzea (Which isn't that lore breaking considering what happens in Shadowbringers). He is loosely inspired by Deadpool, but isn't exact he has a lot of differences. He's not a joke, troll, or a meme character. His only superpower is his fast healing ability, he can break the fourth wall but not to where it breaks story. He's just aware that he is a rp character and that's it. (There is actually a backstory reason as to why.) He doesn't make silly references to it, nor is that the focus of his RP. Very rarely he might make some subtle quip about it but he doesn't elaborate on it. As for being from another universe, that's also not a focus of his RP. He actively avoids talking about it unless he gets to know someone really well and one day confides in them. He mostly does mercenary work because in every world he's dropped into it just seems like something universal and it's something he's always been good at. He was a mercenary in his world before deciding to step into a superhero role. As far as him being a superhero goes. It's more like he will jump in and help someone that's in trouble kind of thing, he doesn't have like a Killsymbol or Killmobile (although there's an idea... I need the regalia...). 

These are really just basics of him. I don't mind going into more extensive explanation if it's requested. Also can check out my carrd linked above for a lot of it. I'm also curious to meet any Eorzean superheroes, I'm sure they exist somewhere. Other than the whole Warrior of Light deal. 

Meeting a nice girl would be good too but it's also not a focus but if it happens it happens. His orientation is straight, and so is the player. So if that is something that happens, I would very much prefer that the player also be female just as my preference would be to do any intimate or romantic rp with a female. (Not that I have anything against anyone that does RP like that. Just when it comes to certain situations "It's just RP" is not a good enough excuse for me.)

If you are curious to discuss anything my discord is: Killpond#1715
I am also working on a Superhero discord for anyone that would be interested. You can also find that here: https://discord.gg/USGkWM477Y

I am currently on Goblin but have been working on leveling up the exact same Killpond character on other worlds. Well the ones I can make new characters on anyway. 

So please feel free to respond. Also leave the salt in your kitchen. There's really no point in it. If you don't like my idea just please move on and be done. 

• 1 month later...