LF a Good Server to Start my FC "Wolf Pack" RP Any Ideas Guys?

I have a wolf pack that i rp with from imvu, though i could try the same thing on ffxiv, i know balmung is one for sure but its hard to get into, mateus if i spelled it right is a choice no.2 but not as hard to get into but still it often locked. 

Long story short i guess a server that highly populated rp based but at the same time is not heavily locked if any of this makes any sense.

Took almost all day to make this but i saw other rp fc's have one so if anyone has the time to look at it and maybe go over it with me that would be great :P https://hokkaidowolfpack.carrd.co/#

Edited by ParanoiaOrigins
edited text

Balmung and Mateus are the two biggest hubs on crystal.  There's some that have a little rp but nothing compared to the sheer amount of those two. You may also consider niche of rp and what you want out of your fc, as it will influence interest in your idea. 

15 minutes ago, Stahlblyss said:

Balmung and Mateus are the two biggest hubs on crystal.  There's some that have a little rp but nothing compared to the sheer amount of those two. You may also consider niche of rp and what you want out of your fc, as it will influence interest in your idea. 

can you tell me more of what you mean by niche? sorry little slow atm? i have my character on Mateus atm

If you want a server with a high population of RPers, Balmung would be your best bet, followed by Mateus. Both servers are much easier to get onto now after the addition of the World Visit features, especially if you are willing to server transfer. 

2 hours ago, Faye said:

If you want a server with a high population of RPers, Balmung would be your best bet, followed by Mateus. Both servers are much easier to get onto now after the addition of the World Visit features, especially if you are willing to server transfer. 

already did got into mateus

As for niche, rp can fall into a lot of categories.  Deciding what kind of rp you want to offer,  bar rp, adventurer rp, drama rp, the list goes on, will influence interest in your group and who might contact you to join. Hopefully that explains a bit of what I meant.  The more specific the niche, the harder it may be to find interest.

2 hours ago, Stahlblyss said:

As for niche, rp can fall into a lot of categories.  Deciding what kind of rp you want to offer,  bar rp, adventurer rp, drama rp, the list goes on, will influence interest in your group and who might contact you to join. Hopefully that explains a bit of what I meant.  The more specific the niche, the harder it may be to find interest.

Oh ok I get it, so far what would make sense of my wolf pack which i made on Mateus called "Hokkaido Wolfpack" was creative with the ranks each of them special role to play. As for what I "we" offer would start off with Hunting Marks (still working on more in depth details on that), but i would like to offer other stuff like what you mention, adventure rp would be great also, among others that would make the pack more interactive? if that's the right word i'm trying to use? lol

not sure how well i made this but i hope its good (https://hokkaidowolfpack.carrd.co/#)

Edited by ParanoiaOrigins