Looking for RPers who wish to be Students or Staff members in a Adventure-based Academy!

Hello there! My name is Masao, and i am looking for those interested to join our Adventure Academy and our little hub of RP! Below is some information what it's all about. If you have any more questions, please send me a PM here, or add me on discord: Masao#2913

What do we do?

Lunar Rose Academy offers weekly lessons in various subjects, in addition to larger community plots and fun one-off events like field trips. We are based on Balmung, but anyone on the Crystal Datacenter can join us thanks to the world visit feature.

The school is centered around the theme of adventure; the curriculum consists of activities and lessons that will prepare the students for a life of adventuring, offering practical knowledge on topics such as combat, first-aid and magic.

Both the teachers and students at Lunar are players roleplaying their characters. In addition we have characters that work as school staff, for example running security. We have a free company house that serves as the school grounds, but we also often venture out to the vast world of Eorzea too!

Typical roleplaying activities at Lunar Rose Academy include:

• School classes following a set schedule
  • Student-run clubs
  • Casual roleplay in a school setting
  • School field trips and other seasonal events
  • Collaborations with other RP groups and communities
    ...And more!

Please keep in mind that we are a casual/plot RP community - while sometimes we will be running large plots as a guild, they will often be dealing with more down to earth threats, that is not say that you as a player cannot get involved in personal high powered plots, we wanted to give you an idea about both what kind of characters fit in the free company and what you can expect to find RP wise here.

Also note that we are Lore Bendy on a case by case basis - roleplayers are super creative people and the lore of FF14 is very very rich! However sometimes to tell a good story we know lore needs to be bent a little.

We encourage self starters - we run plots and events as a guild, but being proactive is encouraged. However, what we can do is place the stage and set it for you to perform on! So we encourage our members to run plots and get involved with the RP!