Greetings and Merry Christmas. I'm new here ^_^/

DukeCervantes

Hello. You may refer to me as Felix or Duke. Either is fine with me. 

I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV for almost a year now and it is my passion. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series. I joined this forum in the hopes of making new friends to chat with and game with. 'Specially since xD my friends kind of leave me to play alone a lot and can get lonely ('Specially with games like Genshin out. This happens.) At times I even find myself needing help to. So, if anyone's interested in playing with me and friending me. I appreciate it. Though I can be pretty shy so please bare with me. Takes me a bit to warm up to people but I can warm up to most people fairly quick. I love meeting and making new friends. It helps me work on my shyness. 

I play at Light-Lich. Since I've got friends who sometimes play there. I have two characters I'm currently maining and a couple of alts.

The two OCs I main right now are Omen Tivali and Duke Cervantes. You may add me on PSN if there is anyone who plays the game through PS4, I am sunshineargentum on there.

Omen is my miqo dragoon. And my hyur, Duke is a red mage. Both level 70.

I am also interested in roleplaying of course. If anyone's up to some rping or just want to chat. Then you can also add me on my Discord:

Omen Tivali#3251

These are my main boys Omen and Duke :)

4becbafe8a26296049402666f5445d1b427e39f0[1].jpg

71d6f003d8d02fb7bfffda86b75857f12030a646[1].jpg

Edited by DukeCervantes