Want to get into FFXIV RP on Primal

SwixayKemono

Hello, I play ffxiv since more than 1 year and I want to try out RP on primal, I searched on the web but couldn't find anything on Primal datacenter.

Im looking for a linkshell or a discord server who would be okay with someone who have no experience with rp like me. I don't want a fc tough, I don't want to quit my fc just try out rp.

Hope that someone will be able to help me with my request!

(Oh and by the way sorry if im not in the correct place to ask this, I signed up like 20 minutes ago)

Hey Swixay, I'm also on Primal looking to dip my toes into RP. I started an alt character on Hyperion and hope to connect with some kind of linkshell or FC once I do Sastasha.
I'm a longtime player, though new to the specific RP scene in FF14.
I don't really know what the scene is like or where to start in particular, but as I go forward, I'll come back here and share my findings. 
You and I aren't the only Primal RPers, there's also this fellow named Tennet: https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/profile/16377-tennet/

It may simply be the case that the pickings are slim here in Primal, which might mean either giving up or, starting an RP FC from scratch. 
I have no idea what that would entail, though, I'm willing to put that option up.
Either way, it's nice to see other Primal RPers looking to start.
We ought to coordinate and see what we can find!