Carrd Commissions • Open • Two Slots

image.png

Shello everyone! 

I do carrd designs and have been offering these as commissions on my other platforms for a little while now. These can be commissions for: Characters, Events, Venues, Groups, Galleries, or other purposes you may need! The base price is $20USD (this includes basic coding like removing the scroll bar for some browsers). If you need me to ghost write, it’ll be $30USD. If you need complex coding done (within carrd’s limitations) we can have that discussion. I have a few simple terms noted below! 

Payment.
All payment, regardless of what that payment may be, is expected 50% upfront. The final 50% is expected upon completion.

• You may request a refund before I have begun your project. After that point, I will not be doing refunds.
  • The only exception to this is if I must cancel.

Style.
Make yourself aware of my style. I have provided examples for a reason. Make sure that you like what I do before hiring me.

Time.
I am chronically ill. There will be delays. You must be a patient client. Projects can take upwards of a month to complete or schedule. You will be informed of any and all delays.

Examples:

Some WIPs:

Please consider reaching out to me here or on Discord ( BumblingSeaBiscuit#5703 ) if you're interested in claiming a slot. Thank you!

Edited by BumblingSeaBiscuit