Macro emote help (neck bite)

Hey everyone hope we're well. I'm new to FF and i've seen a couple of people using macros and stuff. I'm now starting to make some and i would love it if someone could help me write a macro for like a neck bite? or maybe even anything similar for RP'ing i'd love some random macros thrown at me <3

Hmm I'm not really sure what you mean? Most people just type out their RP posts in real time unless it's information that needs to be repeated for an RP event or something. It seems a little stiff and recycled otherwise.

Edited by Faye

For using macros for RP in general, here's a good beginner's resource on how you can do it: https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Emote_Guide

Are you looking for an action that kind of looks like biting someone's neck? If so, I can't think of any off the top of my head. Maybe /malevolence to some extent. Or maybe some of the gender/race-specific emotes have a visual you're looking for.

Regardless, if you already have a visual in mind, macros in general are about working with the "/wait" command. Off the top of my head, here's one that might be close:

/taunt motion
/wait
/hug motion
/em bites <t>'s neck. Om nom nom!
/wait 4
/laugh motion
/em cackles in delight.

Edited by Zephyr Soul