Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread

Event was a lot of fun guys. Good to see a great turn out, has me optimistic about RPing on Gilgamesh. Nice to meet some new faces.

I've taken some pics, I'll post them up on the gallery when I'm less sleepy.

But here's one for good measure.

EventDance_zpsd85a19a1.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for coming! Put up those screenshots and there will be another event. The Swimsuit Competition! So we hope to see more then! Thanks to all the staff and to all that were able to show up. Looking forward to seeing the new folk hopefully tomorrow as we have plenty of items to hand out to those starting on the server!

Everyone enjoy your labor day and watch the site for the date of the swimsuit competition. We need contestants and judges!

Yeah this was a lot of good fun and I was surprised to see how many people made it out! I look forward to meeting/RPing with the rest of you who are locked out of CC and/or weren't able to attend. There's always new events and things being planned!

Now then, ahem.

As requested.

The anvil delivered the desired goods, both delviery as well as good distribution have been signed, so the last thing to attend to are.. the costs. I hope all our goods find their way, eventually, into the hands they deserve to be in, the new adventurers to join us in our struggles soon.

I would like to point out that ou craftsman and omanw ere quite generous and that we took a lot of discoutns and good will into our pricing for this very occation, despite our mandatory seal of quality on each and every one of these items.

Now, without further delay...

beachpartyrecieptnoweathering-01_zps4a103a64.jpg

Payment due within the comming week.

( And here an easier to read version. )

It was a pleasure doing business with everyone who participated.

Kind regards,

Hiname Dawnpride