Pirates of a Wayward Star

Saefinn

Thanks for the kind words!

We're usually about peak hours. I think everybody in the FC works, I'm personally bound by the GMT time zone and I work shifts, so I'm not always easy to catch.

Generally we go by EST and I would say we're busiest after 5pm EST. When I do the early shift (like this week) I'm barely around during peak times. Weekends, you're almost guaranteed to catch me and some crew mates. Even then, I work some weekends. :P

• 1 month later...

We have been blessed to have a few new faces join us on Gilgamesh! I am so excited to see our pirate crew grow as well as the community here as a whole! I have been having a blast since joining up with and I plan to keep having a blast! So come on board and join us for a pint! I promise we won't swindle away your booty!

• 3 weeks later...

Woooo! This crew has been a busy bunch! Lots of new faces which is always exciting. I would like to remind everyone that you don't HAVE to be a pirate to consider our group, you could be an associate of sorts. Hell, Poe got hooked up with them when she was doing merchant work and running trade routes between cities!

As a group, we are always open for random RP as well, we love it, the good, the bad and the ugly!

Feel free to drop us a line - ARGH!

(With 2.2 dropping, be on the lookout for the crew's "business" front in the ward 3 Goblet!)

• 1 month later...

Friendly bump - there has been a HUGE explosion of RP recently and we want to invite more! The FC 'office' is always open and even if you are committed to an FC, /poke one of us about our OOC ls that we use to keep everyone in the loop for RP :)

And nice getting some new faces as well. And as a result, I'm less hindered by my timezone differences, making it easier for me to play out stuff with my arcs and to get involved more with other people's.

Naturally, we welcome more people to get involved, we've been having a lot of fun.

Just er...don't mind the Captain, from being possessed by alcohol problems, now having overcome that, he's now possessed by possession problems, but hey, who wouldn't be tempted by the power of a Voidsent? Particularly when you need to save somebody you care about. For the time being, he's still in control, so don't be *too* afraid to approach him. :)