Physical advantages of the races of Eorzia

Echolocation for a Duskwight? So, they're the Elezen version of Dare Devil from Marvel Comics? As for the Miqo'te sniffing... that'd be quite interesting, walk up from a long day and then a curious Miqo'te walks up and starts sniffing you to find the scent of whatever you were doing.

Awkwardness and hilarity will ensure.

One of the things that I always found interesting was Duskwight hearing. I've played with a few Duskwights who will ask to hear your whispers if you're whispering or mumbling about something. People who don't know the lore might get offended, but it's an interesting conundrum. The lore states that they have exceptional hearing, so it wouldn't be outside of bounds for them to ask about your whispers and such.

Some people don't like it, but it is a part of the lore. Just something to think about.

I don't mind this sort of thing at all. But I think it also needs it's limitations. To hear someone whispering to someone else who may be laying in ambush out in Coerthas or something, definitely possible. To hear someone whispering to someone in a crowded and noisy bar, I would say that is pushing it. 

I didn't know about the Elezen's senses though. This is an awesome discussion ^^. To add to this, I remember reading that the Lallafell's were suppose to very agile...despite having no knee's :lol:.

Edit: Added some information.

" the Dunesfolk have led a traditionally nomadic life, and their eyes have adjusted to the glaring hot desert sun by growing a reflective surface that covers and protects the pupils of their eyes."

"This small race is deceptively agile and able to traverse long distances on foot."

And I just thought this part was funny.

"Plainsfolk reside on flat islands with intricate underground passages while the Dunesfolk make their homes on the backs of large animals."

Can play a Dunesfolk who loves to sleep on the backs of Roegadyns xD.

"Plainsfolk reside on flat islands with intricate underground passages while the Dunesfolk make their homes on the backs of large animals."

Can play a Dunesfolk who loves to sleep on the backs of Roegadyns xD.

Seeing as my Roegadyn likes Miqo'te and Lalafell, it might as well happen; she has a weakness for things she considers cute, almost to a child like level; it'd be quite hilarious to see how Lost River would take the approach.

Can end up doing the whole "Your Majesty." "Raubahn." type approach too. Lost may not be a Highlander, but she's as strong as any other Roegadyn worth their salt. And speaking of Lalafell, I wanted to make one, but I can't find -any- hairstyle close to the awesomeness of the Sultana's.

See picture for reference to both!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130407182939/finalfantasy/images/3/39/Raubahn_Aldynn.png

Seeing as my Roegadyn likes Miqo'te and Lalafell, it might as well happen; she has a weakness for things she considers cute, almost to a child like level; it'd be quite hilarious to see how Lost River would take the approach.

Can end up doing the whole "Your Majesty." "Raubahn." type approach too. Lost may not be a Highlander, but she's as strong as any other Roegadyn worth their salt. And speaking of Lalafell, I wanted to make one, but I can't find -any- hairstyle close to the awesomeness of the Sultana's.

See picture for reference to both!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130407182939/finalfantasy/images/3/39/Raubahn_Aldynn.png

Hahahaha, do it! Yeah, I thought about going Lala as well, but then realized they were just too damn adorable and I couldn't RP something so cute. I wanted to make an alt as one, and basically rip off of Shantotto's character because I love her, but I couldn't get the right look for her ; ;.

ShantottoDissidia.PNG