The Raven's Eye Inn and Tavern (Inactive)

Kima wolf

I am so glad to see people interested in the roleplay in the tavern! We will hand out link pearls to anyone who is interested in roleplaying in a tavern environment and I will also begin a tavern thread here soon, so stay tuned!

One of the things i noticed in ARR/2.0 is the inclusion of our sit emotes being usable at tables n stools around bars, restaurants, and benchs(which i think is just damn amazing) Those so much with the emotes in this game with those options as well as the visor toggle, hiding our weapon since due to the armory system we cant just unequip them here that can really be put to good use from an RP perspective.

Speaking on the tavern aspect. is the Raven's Eye Inn/Tavern crew thinking they may utilize various locations around the cities and game worlds for some of their tavern like events or hangouts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True true, I wont have time this weekend if plans stay as they are otherwise id look u guys up for a pearl at least. But i'm bring the gf by and we will be getting her a PSN and Square enix account setup since we got her a copy of the game as well after she took interest in it when she made a character on my account over phase 3 heh. So we'll be getting her started hopefully.

I'll be making sure i reserve one of my linkshell slots for a pearl for this group though.

I'll check on the player search periodically while i'm playing for those names.

Edit: will keep in touch. Weekdays are a bit busy for me with work until 4pm, and until the server populations settle down I have to throw down with the login/queue to get myself in heh.

Once ive gotten my Chocobo and can casually ease back into my adventuring, gathering and crafting I'll be content again heh.

With the server issues happening it will be tough to find me and others, but rest assured we are out there looking to give out RP linkshells to the tavern and inn to whomever wishes to have one.

Also look for Elspath, she is always on as well, or Sivamet Kedin

Now this sounds very intriguing. I might have to make an appearance!

I'm very newly returned to the setting of Eorzea and I'm pretty much soaking it in as I go, so something like this sounds fantastic. I'd love to be a part of the experience.

Glad to finally have a pearl . I imagine it'll get quite talkative as the server business settles down and balances itself out.

The few of you ive talked to in game have been nice and a thanks to Dawngale for the assist against Ifrit earlier this evening.

I will likely still shy away from any and all Free Companies for awhile still, but I think this one may be one I'd consider as a pick.

Looking forward to having this pearl handy.:moogle:8-)

This would fit my character perfectly, as he is a professionnal miner that supplement is income with the odd adventuring job from time to time, and he would be interested in a location as the tavern.

Are you still recruiting?

Yes we are still recruiting Hansem :) sorry for the delayed reply.  There have been server issues but never fear we're there lol.

If/When you're able to get into the game look for us.  Kailisto Nadare, Inoxia Nadare, Sivamet Kedin or Averne Canton.  Send us an email in game as well if you can't find us in game (means we're waiting in queue or having same issues as everyone else lol) look forward to meeting you :)

And go ahead if you haven't we do have a guild site the link is below if you can't get online we are there with discussions and updates as well as some forum rp at least to get to know you :) feel free to join us there.

Yes both are not as active as they need to be, because I do not enforce any rules of necessity to post on the forums. For me, the forums are a place to go to, to help expand your in game stories, or write stories you don't deem need to happen in game or expand on something already going on. As such some days it'll get used, some days it won't BUT I can say our linkshell has a nice number of people who are active, helpful and roleplaying.

Hmm I just updated it... Perhaps I did it wrong. Well yes in game you can look for Elspath, she's ALWAYS on, or Valia Londshadow, Averne, Sivamet,  Kailisto Nadare. Any of these people can give you an invite. I'd begin with Elspath then go to Valia if she for some strange reason is not on.  And no we RP and are active as a Linkshell and becoming active as a Free company. The Linkshell is the tavern, as such we are in a position to have many people join it who just wish to rp in a tavern and inn environment with a small twist heh.

Hey Guys,

I am new to the game. I have a young Hyur Midlander. Nate Mathis, brother to Aedan Mathis if you know him.. I am looking for a group to RP with and give some more depth and relationships for him. He has a pretty good backstory and could use a job within the Tavern, maybe as a bouncer or even a service job. He is a good guy who has made some less that honorable choices in his life. 

A brief overview of Nate.

He is an 18 year old human male, the youngest of two children raised by their father alone due to the untimely death of their mother. She passed away giving birth to Nathaniel, and for this reason Nate has always felt that his father treated him differently than his older brother Aedan. Their father was a hard working smith, one day sending the boys out on different tasks to gather supplies. Nate returned home first to find Pirates in his house confronting his father...the pirates convinced Nate to do their dirty work and kill his father and come with them with promises of fortune and glory...two things Nate wanted more than anything, he hated being a Smith's son, living a simple life with hard work and little reward. He wanted more for him and Aedan.