Will my Roe name (Or Sea wolf in general) get too confusing for normal play?

Lukoya

We can click on names and on people in ARR to send tells easier anyway. ^^

Hah!  I could never figure out how to do that in beta3.  I always typed /tell [name] because I couldn't figure out how to reply.

Alt+R or Ctrl+R (I can't remember which now, you can change it in the keybindings though) is reply :)!

Would you consider "Blimp" as his secondary nick?

I could see this as being even better than 'Ben'!  Though we've been referring to him as Ben for all this time and it's going to be a little awkward at first now I think.  But he is rather large and light on his feet, and I'm sure there are those who will remark that he's full of hot air.  :lol:

Or if he was to take on the more conventional Hellsguard type names.  Maybe "Hovering Blimp".

Also the default to reply to a /tell (unless you changed it in key-bindings) was Alt+R.

I could see this as being even better than 'Ben'!  Though we've been referring to him as Ben for all this time and it's going to be a little awkward at first now I think.  But he is rather large and light on his feet, and I'm sure there are those who will remark that he's full of hot air.  :lol:

Or if he was to take on the more conventional Hellsguard type names.  Maybe "Hovering Blimp".

Yay! Fun! :D

He might as well starts a new rumor mill around the bar or something...

Yeah, something along the lines of, "See that Roe' over there? They call him Blimp for he's big and ignites easily. My advice? Don't mess with him, sonny 'cause he'll take you for a sky tour... with his uppercut."