Sign in to follow this  
Dameon

Canadian players?

I've realized that I've met more people from Australia that play this game than Canada, and I'm curious as to the actual numbers of people from the land of snow and caribou that plan to run around Eorzea.

While I'm not from Canada, there are a few people in my FC that are from Canada. One from Vancouver and the other lives somewhere near Montreal.

Couple people from Canada in Crystalline. I'm married to a Canadian, as well. :P

I've realized that I've met more people from Australia that play this game than Canada, and I'm curious as to the actual numbers of people from the land of snow and caribou that plan to run around Eorzea.

I live in western New York, does that count? I could throw a stick at Canada. xD

I live in western New York, does that count? I could throw a stick at Canada. xD

I think the only way you could pass for Canadian is if you were from Minnesota. Sorry.

Do the forums allow more than one picture in your signature? If they do I want to make little Canadian tags we can stick in our sigs for easy identification.

Edmonton, Alberta!

I say we all base ourselves out of Limsa Lominsa and recrhisten it New Nova Scotia (New New Scotland? Aheh...)

Okay, maybe not...

Friendly-neighborhood poutine-eating scary French Canadian from Montreal, Quebec reporting.

Friendly-neighborhood poutine-eating scary French Canadian from Montreal, Quebec reporting.

Got family out that way.