Keepers of the moon Tribe or family

Ghitx

Though there are ten suffixes listed above, rarely do even the largest Keeper of the Moon families have more than two or three sons. This is not by choice. Nature merely sees to it that more females are born to this race.

^ Direct from the Miqo Naming conventions post. Ten sons is a haaa not likely.

I've got a Keeper, but her family history's sort of set, and she's one of only three individuals that survived post-Carteneau from a group of a few families. Still, might be interesting to encounter others here and there.

The background for Nako is pretty open as far as this goes. She comes from a small family group based in the Shroud. She's out adventuring now, but she returns frequently to touch base with her family there. She actually does her best to impress them with her exploits, and show them what a strong hunter she has become because she hopes to one day lead her family group. 

I don't see why someone couldn't come from her same family group. And I would think it would be common for Keeper families to get together from time to time to trade information and goods. I've actually been thinking of throwing together a player-made concept around that idea? It could coincide with ceremony around Menphina or something? I dunno!

Mi reaction when I saw a reply:D, and when I read it:(:cry::dodgy: haha  but stay

around maybe  This post will unite  some keepers :) after all we live in small groups hehe

I do have a Keeper, but with helping to run an LS, an FC, and being a driving force behind the organization of the Hipparion tribe... well, I'll keep an eye on this thread and consider tossing Sah'ot in for a very loose connection (her story would likely make it so she's not in much contact with any family group).

On behalf of the Sunseeking, Hipparion Tribe, I highly condemn all thoughts towards coaxing our leader towards running a Moonkeeper tribe in addition to our own.

No sharing! Get your own! *hiss* *hissssssss*

My character, Miah Polaali, was a clan based Keeper from the shroud. Her group of families was actually one of the more traditional Keepers who had conflicts with the Elzen. 

But, currently her and 2 others are the only ones left alive, since many of them being killed off or lost during the calamity. And now she has left the group and is on her own. But, there is a lot going on and I do not necessarily want to give everything away.

Mi reaction when I saw a reply:D, and when I read it:(:cry::dodgy: haha  but stay

around maybe  This post will unite  some keepers :) after all we live in small groups hehe

I do have a Keeper, but with helping to run an LS, an FC, and being a driving force behind the organization of the Hipparion tribe... well, I'll keep an eye on this thread and consider tossing Sah'ot in for a very loose connection (her story would likely make it so she's not in much contact with any family group).

On behalf of the Sunseeking, Hipparion Tribe, I highly condemn all thoughts towards coaxing our leader towards running a Moonkeeper tribe in addition to our own.

No sharing! Get your own! *hiss* *hissssssss*

pffff common< I tried to contact your Tribe, and  I felt as I was in a costumer service call.   at the end they hang up :P   I Was never able to speak to  your leader in game so  pfff