Character background ideas - looking for RP links

Firstly I hope that no one else has had this idea and I've missed their posts about it.

I'm thinking of making my Keeper an orphan whose parents were killed when she was very young and was then raised by an Elezen family in Gridania. Does anyone have anyone have a Wildwood Elezen family based in Gridania who is interested in the idea of an adopted daughter/sister as part of their family? The characters name is 'Taeh' but she was too young to remember her family name so will use her adopted family's name.

I'm also considering that her parents and extended family, that is everyone except her, were killed whilst out hunting in the Black Shroud by a party of Wood Wailers out to stop poaching. The Wood Wailers were lead by a Wildwood who was highly Xenophobic and the encounter with the hunting party got completely out of hand resulting in death of all the Keepers except Tae and some some severe injures to a few of the Wood Wailers. Tae only survived because the youngest Wood Wailer intervened and took pity on her. (I need to refine the detail of this part.) Anyone with a character in Gridania who would like to have taken part in that encounter? Perhaps the saviour, who doesn't have to be related to the family that adopted her, or even the leader.

Well I will write my (so far) idea for my character's background.  

( Using the name  Nheu'to Prya   but I dont know if that's the one )

My character's is a second son of the family of 6 children ( the first 4 children are female, and then the mother was pregnant with twins (males twins). so the first male was name Nheu'a Prya and the second Nheu'to Prya (my character)  The mother  felt bless  for having two males twins.  Growing up was ok and easy, both sons were happy and honored to have their mother's name.  But when they were  a bit older a tribe of Seekers had a dispute with our small community of families ( mostly 3 families) regarding territorial boundaries. they decided to make a small duel  to end the dispute,   one of the nunh of their tribe volunteer to be the chosen one for the duel.  Being my brother the oldest male capable to fight  he also volunteer for the fight, the duel was not to the death and both sides decided to honor the Bet, if the seekers lose they will leave the keepers territory alone and also given them  some neutral space between territories for mutual hunting, if  the keepers lose they had to move to another territory or chose to live under the Nunhs  authority, but of course they would prefer to move out.  TO make the story short the keepers won the  duel, but the seekers  nunh hurt its pride, and in two days  the seekers broke their word and attacked the small families, killing my brother and  taking what they could. I survived and move on ( I will give more details if necessary.

What do you think? I also don't know if  keepers and seekers  can have this kind  of disagreement

What do you think? I also don't know if  keepers and seekers  can have this kind  of disagreement

It's certainly possible that they could. There's at least 26 tribes of Seekers, so some could be more aggressive or territorial than others. The division between diurnal and nocturnal could be a consideration, but I could see this going either way. The Seekers and Keepers could coexist in a symbiotic fashion, where the Seekers rules apply during the day and the Keepers rules apply during the night. Or they could be paranoid and xenophobic, not tolerating the presence of a competing tribe that could ambush them in their sleep.