The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

• 2 weeks later...

Not a glamorous pic but when  was taking pictures to show off Valic's new room, I accidentally left "/spectacles" going in "/gpose" and it turned out to be a really nice "I'm working" photo.

wUejt.png

Looks very intrigued with some particular paperwork indeed... While he won't admit he loves his new apartment more than he expresses, he's definitely comfortable now (and I love it <3).

Had a terrible day yesterday and still feeling terrible. Trying to calm myself down by setting up serene screenshots. Not sure if I've finally found the trick to getting a decent quality screenshot yet though.

9syoDGU.jpg

I've found myself strangely unmotivated to take screenshots lately. Part of me wants to set out and spend an hour or two to get some fancy shots of Ruran and alts (especially with all the gpose upgrades), but then I get distracted by something else, and then the evening is over.

But I have managed to take/edit a few! Under the Spoiler because apparently I like vertical screenshots now.

tumblr_opal0eVhna1vx1qhto1_1280.png

tumblr_osjddjARVz1remiodo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_os4j2xWUxY1remiodo1_1280.png

tumblr_otksiiH0HC1remiodo1_1280.png

you can use the ingame command /gpose to take fancy screenies with a bunch of different settings

Oh, I know. I was getting like...little bits of pixelation or artifacting around the edges of my character? Not sure how to describe it. Bumping my settings up to max temporarily seems to have fixed it a bit.