The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some friends convinced to make a character on Mateus so we could goof around one day. I resisted for a bit because I knew what it would lead to but it got boring sitting there while they ran around over there. As expected, my imagination began creating an actual character and I had to level it until I got the ability to glamour. And then I kept leveling because I could make the glamour better and because it was fun to run around as something different...

ffxiv_07232018_063012.pngffxiv_07232018_063141.png

Doubt I'll end up doing anything with her but I have a weakness for awesome, armored ladies. 😍

Edited by Mermaid
21 hours ago, Nebbs said:

Here is an old one from when a PLD had to make do with a a dagger that is similar.

Is that ye olde 1.0? I can't help thinking that dagger is just there to ruin your picture. It's like it's photobombing you while you're trying to be badass.

Totally going the Ishgardian knight route over the Paladin/Sultansworn but like...

ffxiv_07262018_000949.png

Me and Jenlyns over here are making this look goooood! (Or at least he would be if he wasn't crossing his arms with those bulky gauntlets on...)

And the way the white armor just pops against the dark stonework over in Ishgard...

ffxiv_07252018_063327.png

ffxiv_07252018_002037.png

But then again maybe I'm just a sucker for how heroic this look is.

Edited by Mermaid
1 hour ago, Mermaid said:

Is that ye olde 1.0? I can't help thinking that dagger is just there to ruin your picture. It's like it's photobombing you while you're trying to be badass.

No, that's Feb 2014 in 2.0.

There was progression with armor and stuff as I main PLD in PVE, but not in RP.

Today the Pirate look is where she is..

ffxiv_dx11 2018-07-13 22-48-09c.png

Some screenshots from RPs lately....

Archery.png

Anchor. Ghoa, and Shael accompanied Nabi to the Reunion during the Archery Competition! Akhutai was there too but off camera. Nabi was captivated to see a Xaela competitor participate without any clothes on.

GhoaNabiSunset.png

"I suppose I ought to return as well, if that's all. Though we will be staying in Shirogane for some time longer, until this business is all behind us. So I will be close by if I'm needed."

"We..." Nabi echoed, with a hint of prodding lilt to her voice.

"We," Ghoa repeated, with a hint of amusement. "Lehko'a will be staying with me until this mess is done, loathe as I am to have to keep him overlong from home." 

Nabi's eyes warmed, possibly reflecting the setting sun. "Perhaps... you are his home."

Ghoa's cheeks flushed a dark red, she seemed to be struggling for a moment to come up with an answer. She finally cleared her throat, nonchalantly shrugging a shoulder, though the blush remained. "P-perhaps so." There was a small, knowing smile as she dropped her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "I'm guessing you'd know something about the subject yourself, so?"

ffxiv_07282018_180635.png

"And who said there be an end? As you said, you won't stop until I say I am satisfied, isn't that right?" Nabi rolled her shoulders at him coyly. "Who knows when and if that will ever happen?"

"I." An incredulous huff escaped him, lips quirking up on one end to match it, "Aye. Selfish as ya be, I imagine there be little chance in it ever."

6 hours ago, Gegenji said:

What top is that? It goes REALLY well with the FFXI gloves and circlet. o Ao

High Steel Scale Mail of Fending dyed, I'm assuming, Dalamud red. There's also the High Steel Scale Mail of Maiming for Dragoon and an undyable version, Berserker's Scale Mail, which drops from Sohr Khai + whatever dungeon was released at the same.

My friend used to play Dark Knight and really wanted a cape. I promise my glamour knowledge isn't as ridiculous as it seems.