The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

E'rinha, formerly Rendal, being all cast in the evening sun as he.. well, casts.

I think I RPed with you in the last beta phase... I seem to recall a Rendal.

!!

I remember this! It's going to be awesome to get more moments like this as the game launches, and people start to bump into each other more and more.

Bored and curious, decided to see how different I could make a Miqo'te look with the same face and hair as T'rahnu:

Funny story: I did that a few hours ago with C'io, ahaha, >_>. Except I think I tweaked her nose.

V0mb2M5.jpg

More screenshots that I totally forgot that I had taken! ...Mostly just admiring how much more I love my character since the race change. Love eeet.

These glasses were sitting in my inventory... waiting. Waiting to be worn on this face.

uKuAxOn.jpg

PaNj2ZA.jpg

Arcanist main healer, go! No problems, even when helping out a first time tanker guild mate. :D

LcXpnhM.jpg

Moar pictures from last night!

A small attempt at doing dungeons, being shot down by the severs, and then having an emote-off.

eOa1JtD.jpg

Misericorde meet up! We were short 5 people, but still good times were had!

aF8avhQ.jpg

And I've actually managed to find some pretty stuff in Uldah. Color me surprised.

6uTJsEZ.jpg

I'm reviving this thread, after all it IS for Early Access too!

And I bring you, the most adorable couple to date. - And Mr.Badass rocking his pink oven mitts and dress.

dyE4vUU.jpg

I feel that his hair needs to be pink, too.  To accentuate the level of baddassery.

I'm reviving this thread, after all it IS for Early Access too!

And I bring you, the most adorable couple to date. - And Mr.Badass rocking his pink oven mitts and dress.

dyE4vUU.jpg

i will murder you

Awww, look, he's volunteering to get his fur dyed to match his pretty pink outfit!