The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Hey Clover do you happen to know to make SweetFX not auto start with the game? I've had it a while for screenshots also but sometimes I get annoyed when I have to hit my keybind to turn it off when the game starts.

(I'm very sorry for the late reply, the forum didn't give me any notice that I'd been quoted (X_X) )

I always turn it off manually myself as well. I've never been troubled by that, truth be told, since toggling it off is very easy. Sorry that I can't be of much help.

I love the screens people have been posting. Keep them coming!

Ahh bummer! I should say it bugs me more when I alt tab a lot during game play as it sometimes re-enables the filters. :P

672x378http://i.imgur.com/6bnemw9.jpg[/img]

672x378http://i.imgur.com/DIpcz7o.jpg[/img]

672x378http://i.imgur.com/o0WdZKx.jpg[/img]

*tosses Tobias a box of kleenex* Clean yerself up!

You are most welcome for the RP! MOAR ROEGADYN! I was fancying the idea of black hair because so many people I've met ICly have white (nothing against white hair, I love it too... obviously.) but I was told it would ruin the erm... 'white knight'-esque look of Sio to go back. Admittedly, she definitely turns out looking a lot like her mercenary-style brother.

Ahoi_zps120f5ff2.png

Skaenmoen in her naval inspired outfit.

8633de26-488f-4376-9be0-2020ac3bb427_zpsa5679337.jpg

Skaenmoen and Siobhain. I love the contrasts between these two, in look and roleplay. :D

Dey look ossim. *still needs dat black hair*

It was a great pleasure meeting with both of them. Many nosebleeds happened that day. One of them almost caused by Sio wanting to punch Ron lol

Edit:

Also, yay for converting catpeople into the sexy roegadyn race. \o/

Dropping by for my bi-monthly drop by!

Haven't gotten around to doing much roleplaying, but! did manage to stir up some trouble as the masked vigilante of Eorzea -- the hero Ul'dah deserves, but not the one it needs right now -- Bondage Batman! (Special guest appearance by some of Balmung's Finest!)

Let's introduce our hero(es)!

yc99nFB.jpg

A lalafellian ne'er-do-well was captured in the midst of some heinous crime! He didn't go down without a fight though. POW!

BOGTzO5.jpg

A well earned victory for our heroes.

WnqursF.jpg

Evil, beware! For lurking just above the rooftops, ready to strike, is Bondage Batman!

Izj4DHL.jpg

In real news -- dinged 50 on monk. Got full AF. Look at this can of Ready To Open Smarm:

kHKurq0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yay screenshot threads.

Was having a hard time settling on an RP set (since my actual gear is all mis-matchy because the allagan gear and monk relic armor don't even look remotely good together. :< ) but I ended up settling on this set for now. Will probably swap things up once I either finish my Allagan set, or once I finish my melee set. Torn on spending my Mythology on alternate jobs though, since it'l be wasted gear if I allag out my Monk more.

61IKtdg.jpg

RdEpIRi.jpg

2I2h9XT.jpg

Pretty Coerthas pictures~

B8s3Uw7.jpg

N4ssV9y.jpg

...And lastly, Binding Coil of Bahamut turn 3 Shenanigans. Wee~

ic6UqXT.jpg