Nahue

Guildleve Plates!

Ah! These are amazing! May I request one, too? Unfortunately I only have a screenie from the benchmark, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to make it work!

Let me know!

Title: The Dreamer

Name: Alexis Price

14o4yt.jpg

Edit Spam: I HAVE BESTED YOU SPOILER TAG.

Oh my gosh thank you so much!

It's wonderful! :D

Now I have something to throw on my wiki when I get around to making it! Thank you so much Nahue! :thumbsup:

Oh my gosh thank you so much!

It's wonderful! :D

Now I have something to throw on my wiki when I get around to making it! Thank you so much Nahue! :thumbsup:

You are welcome :D

Holy crap! As soon as the game is back up, I'll have to get a good screenshot of Eve and have one made. These are awesome!

Aye! Once the game is back up I'll make sure to get a screen for ya, also need to think of a title that isn't too big though I'm very fond of the one Abai has given U'zhan.

If you're still doing these, I'd like to humbly trouble you to do one for me. :)

Name: L'yhta Mahre

Title: The Sorcerer (or, if you're feeling inspired to naughtiness, "The Arrogant" :) )

Lyhta_Mahre_Pose.png

I'll give you all my licorice if you make one for me:love: and maybe a plush moogle from my collection. :moogle:

poser2_zpsc5d57314.png

*squee!* I love it! Now I just need to find a good place to slip it into my wiki page. :)

I recommend the info box. It's where mine go.