Oriel's Art Shenanigans - ~*Commissions Closed*~

Mugi

Thanks, Kyatai! :3c

Here is a thingy I did for a secret santa-like event on tumblr. Forgive the messiness. >x>;;

Iieha on Balmung

0kBojrJ.jpg

Due to some IRL circumstances, I might be on to draw more, which means I miiiight be opening commissions, for those that are interested. I'll know for sure towards the end of the week.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Kyatai! :3c

Here is a thingy I did for a secret santa-like event on tumblr. Forgive the messiness. >x>;;

Iieha on Balmung

0kBojrJ.jpg

Due to some IRL circumstances, I might be on to draw more, which means I miiiight be opening commissions, for those that are interested. I'll know for sure towards the end of the week.

I'm seriously in love with this one (and the soft lines version you post on tumblr). I already asked you before if you were going to open commission, you can be sure that I'll order you something if you do ♥ !

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a patch-night doodle! The subject is Minfillia, which I kind of regret because dat hair. orz

Ngz99J9.jpg

I'm hopefully going to have commissions opened later this month, depending on how IRL stuff goes. It's been hectic as of late. Thank you all again for your kind comments. ♥♥♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for the kind comments.  Sadly, no new art today, but commissions have officially opened.  They're only sketch portraits for now, but more will become available in the future as time allows.  All of the information is in the second half of the first post.

Thank you all for the support, you folks are fantastic! ♥♥♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...