Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!)

Niho

It's friday, it's a 3 day holiday weekend for a lot of Americans, all the whiny children will be home to clog the servers with their mouthbreathing and windowlicking (lol).

Well. hope you guys have fun... good luck if you decide to retry the queues... err.. 1017 error.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I'm logged in right now and half-tempted too try. Maybe I'll wait for one of my crashes.  I'm overdue for one any moment now.

On a different note, what series is your avatar from Nimarhie? (I tried to PM you).

Edit: Really? I like the series (even if it is kind of cheesy at times ^^). Don't recognize the character though, but I'm currently at the end of the Goddess arc.

it is not even giving me an option to look for any EU or NA servers...  am I the only one getting this problem?

In game it gave the message "We are now starting emergency maintenance". I'm assuming they shut down the ability to join any NA/EU servers in the meantime, even though they didn't kick anybody on the servers off.

Got two more to add to the roster.

Velios Moznnia and Horskeyn Syhrwargsyn.

We just recently rolled on the server and were looking for an rp community here. Haven't gotten to far, but are currently researching the lore and ironing out character details.

Welcome to the linkshell and our growing RP community!

Hey guys!

So how many strong is this group on Farie? I may reroll and join :)  Are you guys planning on staying on this server even if they remake the other servers for higher capacity? Where did everyone start? Im debating between an archer and an archanist right now.  I think I might roll an archer that wants to get out fo the small wooded area and travel to big ol lim.  Anyone know if you can do the city quests from your non start city?  

Cheers!

Jordan

Hey guys!

So how many strong is this group on Farie? I may reroll and join :)  Are you guys planning on staying on this server even if they remake the other servers for higher capacity? Where did everyone start? Im debating between an archer and an archanist right now.  I think I might roll an archer that wants to get out fo the small wooded area and travel to big ol lim.  Anyone know if you can do the city quests from your non start city?  

Cheers!

Jordan

Hello! We have 12 members join our Linkshell since we started yesterday, today I'm planning to start another Linkshell and advertise in the server for any RP stragglers who haven't seen this post.

If you'd like to join, please do! Post your contact when you do, so I can log in and invite you.

I believe you can't leave your starting city till you're level 15.

You can leave Gridania for Ul'dah or vice-versa before level 15, but you can't leave/go to Limsa before that (the event that gives you the airship pass is also the event that triggers ferries to and from Limsa to unlock).

You can't do 'main' quests (the ones with the fire stuff around the marker) that come from your non-starting city, but you can do all the misc. quests.

I'm beginning to think I should roll on Faerie now because of how much activity is in this thread. lol.

Why not join us? :D

The more the merrier! At least till the other servers are finally open again.

I'm about to sign on and stay there just incase anybody rolls on the server. Not sure if anybody else is online at the moment.

EDIT : And of course the NA / EU servers are down at the moment...haha.

You can leave Gridania for Ul'dah or vice-versa before level 15, but you can't leave/go to Limsa before that (the event that gives you the airship pass is also the event that triggers ferries to and from Limsa to unlock).

You can't do 'main' quests (the ones with the fire stuff around the marker) that come from your non-starting city, but you can do all the misc. quests.

Ah, I see. I'm in Limsa right now, but I'm level 13, soon to be 14. I'll be out of there soon.

Thanks for the info!

I'm beginning to think I should roll on Faerie now because of how much activity is in this thread. lol.

Why not join us? :D

The more the merrier! At least till the other servers are finally open again.

I'm about to sign on and stay there just incase anybody rolls on the server. Not sure if anybody else is online at the moment.

EDIT : And of course the NA / EU servers are down at the moment...haha.

Because I rolled on Sarg yesterday and then this thread popped up and everyone flocked to it instead of the Sarg thread that was made :cactuar:. I just have crap luck :/

Yea I think Ill roll up on faerie.  I'm really annoyed at the lack of a beasttrainer kinda class right now.  Thats what I really want.  I am thinking it would be archer/archanist mix if they did release one.  Really Im just not sure what class to start out as of the two.  I want to start in limsey but archer isnt available there.  I also want to see all of the city stories.  Is that possible unlike in 11?  Where are people now city wise?    Where should I go to learn to RP better?

Cheers!  

Jelrae

Yea I think Ill roll up on faerie.  I'm really annoyed at the lack of a beasttrainer kinda class right now.  Thats what I really want.  I am thinking it would be archer/archanist mix if they did release one.  Really Im just not sure what class to start out as of the two.  I want to start in limsey but archer isnt available there.  I also want to see all of the city stories.  Is that possible unlike in 11?  Where are people now city wise?    Where should I go to learn to RP better?

Cheers!  

Jelrae

You can learn with anybody on the thread below

Mentor Program

Cheers!  

Jelrae

Ok, when you've made your character, post your character's name here, so we can find you. 

As for the other questions, I haven't played FF11, and I'm also new to 14. Although I've RP'ed on another website / MMO before, I've completely new to it on this game.

Wouldn't mind an invite myself, that is whenever I can manage to get back in today. Found my way to Faerie after struggling to get into Gilg or Bal. New to FF but not to mmo's or rp. (thought it's been years since I've done any roleplaying) Extraordinary story and lore that I've seen and researched thus far has enticed me to give it another go. So far I've mostly just been leveling and exploring the game systems. Hopefully I'll manage to get past the 1017 sometime yet this afternoon/evening and get in touch.

This is the right thread to put this in! Any Faerie IC RPers that would like to come play in a nifty new setting, give us a yell! 

Moving servers, and making a new home.. even with server transfers, is no longer an option for us. That being said, anyone who does not mind playing with a smaller group feel free to come join us.  I have to manage a large mixed group of people, so an IC linkshell was the way to go.  We have enough RPers involved that there will be plenty of stories, and lots of fun to be had!

Feel free to check out my post in the previous alternative to Gilgamesh thread, and also the linkshell that has been created in the linkshell portion.

This is not an attempt to fracture the community, this is simply where we will be.  I am just opening an invitation to all the stragglers even if you plan on transferring at a later date.  ^.^

Alternative to Gilgamesh, page 11

The Three Tails