Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!)

Niho

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I started playing less than a week ago, I use to RP in other MMOs such as GW and WOW. I'm currently on Cerberus (lv27 ARC).

obviously your all on different servers to me, but I was hoping when you all find a definite server to stay on, that i'll join you. If they permit character transfers.

Hello!

I am a permanent resident of Faerie and I am looking to get into some RP action! I would like to join a RP Free Company either with a specific theme (ex: Mercenaries, travelling entertainers etc) or just like minded RPers looking to start up RPs for whatever, whenever.

RPing is not my only focus. I am interested in reaching end game, doing pvp, and raids as well. 

Game/RP History: I am a little new to RPing in MMOs (I did some in WoW and Tera) but am no stranger to forum RPs. I have been playing MMOs for 9ish years and have played many different kinds that included endgame content, pvp, and high level dungeons (never really raiding..). 

PS: To join the Linkshell I believe I have to message someone who is online? But it`s hard for me to tell who is. So maybe if someone sees this and is online (and I`m online), you could message me and invite me? lol xD Character: Neneko Wildheart