n00b INCOMING!!!! *'spolision*

Ok, not a complete n00b but that's my default welcome thread name; take it or leave it :3.  Any who, welcome to whoever stumbled upon this thread! I apologize for your misfortune.. wait, no I don't. >_>; Ok, on to serious stuff. Heyo and greetings. For name purposes you may call me Sorrow or if you ever have the misfortune of meeting my character in game, you can call me Raih'zi. Now that the greetings out of the way, on to useless information!

I've role-played for about 11-12 years all starting from chat rooms and an old social site called bebo. Went from there to Myspace, to forums and on and on till here. I recently got into MMO RP however, mainly due to the fact my computer previously couldn't even run Minecraft on low specs and I had a dial up connection till just 3 years ago. Started with GW2, then to Tera and now here in FFXIV:ARR. I've put my character in various role play themes and positions ranging from casual day to day scenarios to more dark and adult themed areas. I'm open to all sorts of RP however I prefer Third-person writing and deep detail (1-2 paragraphs at least). Though, with the LS system this game provides (given if you RP it as an actual comm device) one-liners will probably happen pending on the scenario given.

Well, that about raps it up for me. Feel free to ask me any questions here on in private msg. 

Also, temporarily on Sargatanas Sever till I'm able to get into Balmung.

If the server is accepting character creation, expect an incoming Conjurer your way! 

Hello, new person.

Hello, and Sargatanas is usually open to Character Creation from night till early morning. That is unless this current maintenance changes it. That's how I was able to get in. I waited a few days to try and get into Balmung before cracking and joining Sarg though there is a bigger RP population apparently on Faerie.

And will do, C'vah. lol

Howdy and welcome aboard. Judging by your characters name: He is Keeper of the Moon: Ninth son of Raih Molkoh. I am glad I am not the only Keeper in a large family. I hope you are able to transfer over to Balmung soon, sounds like some interesting times ahead on there in the case that you can. I am another who enjoys more in-depth style roleplays and plots. If you do manage to get into Balmung: try to hit up someone from Intermission to join the OOC communications Linkshell.

Howdy and welcome aboard. Judging by your characters name: He is Keeper of the Moon: Ninth son of Raih Molkoh. I am glad I am not the only Keeper in a large family. I hope you are able to transfer over to Balmung soon, sounds like some interesting times ahead on there in the case that you can. I am another who enjoys more in-depth style roleplays and plots. If you do manage to get into Balmung: try to hit up someone from Intermission to join the OOC communications Linkshell.

True enough, though most of his family dis-owns him, for various reasons. Funny how your characters last name is my fathers first. *place twilight zone music here* And will do, perhaps I'll PM you here and give my character name so you can add me. Easiest way.