Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.]

Tiergan

Hey guys!

I am going to go on a week-long vacation to the pristine lands of Canada this Saturday. If you'd like a commission, feel free to send me your details in a PM while I am away. I just obviously won't be able to get to it until after July 5th due to getting hammered and various hijinks I hope to engage in while up there.

A few people have expressed worry on whether or not I am open or closed or how many slots I have left. I'll probably never close this thread unless a buttload of projects and deadlines come crashing down at me all at once in a very, VERY abrupt fashion, leaving me curled and rocking back and forth in a fetal position. Until then, you don't have to fear being too late to get your character info in. o/

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Excellent news all around.

Question for the sake of clarity though: Are you only accepting commissions for FF14 characters? Or are you accepting commissions from other worlds as well?

It doesn't have to be FF14 characters. It can be a portrait of any character you like. o/

Also - Xieveral asked if folks could pay for $15 for the sketch first and then pay $30 later to upgrade to the color version from the sketch. I am down for this. (Especially if you don't think its a huge deal to have the clean black lines and are okay with sketchy lines) I normally make a sketch before I jump into colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm back from my vacation. If you sent me a PM in regards to a commission and I haven't responded to it yet, please feel free to PM me again.

I have also updated the main post of this thread with an FAQ AND new prices for Waist-Up and Full Body commissions as some have requested.

Thanks for the kind words. o/

I should also let folks know that with each commission I do, I can send a high-resolution version that can be used to make an 8.5x11 print along with the smaller web-version for showing around the Internets.