Tiergan's Thread of Shameless Self-Promotion [No Commissions. Apologies.]

Tiergan

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aysun.jpg

Aysun!

I may possibly be opening up commissions again in the next week or two. It all depends on certain real life factors. If I do however, I'll probably only be taking one or two commissions per week. I'll update this thread when I'm ready. :>

Hello everyone! Commissions are back open again. o/

I've tweaks a few things as well regarding rules!

If you expressed interest prior to me closing things down, I put you up as 'tentative' on my list. Please let me know if you're still interested or not. :>

Hello everyone!  Commissions are back open again. o/

I've tweaks a few things as well regarding rules!

If you expressed interest prior to me closing things down, I put you up as 'tentative' on my list.  Please let me know if you're still interested or not. :>

I think...

Yes, put me on the list as tentative pls.

Derp. Sorry! Just to clarify, I was talking about folks who were 100% certain they wanted a commission before I closed down, I was listing them as tentative because I wasn't sure if they still were interested.

It's all cleared up now. :3

Derp. Sorry! Just to clarify, I was talking about folks who were 100% certain they wanted a commission before I closed down, I was listing them as tentative because I wasn't sure if they still were interested.

It's all cleared up now. :3

Ahh.

I want one, I'm just not sure if fundage will be there this week!

Your art continues to make me happy.

XYDANE, AT LAST YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! :D

also, goddammit, add me to the list.

...quick question, what if I pay you to color something I've already done linework for?

....I have some art a friend was supposed to color but never did, and I am lazy and sad and has money.