The Ficus makes art. **Commissions Open**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got around to scanning in some traditional doodles from at work. I still prefer to work with pencils and I started messing about on toned paper lately. Good fun. 

[align=center] IMG2_zps2a9165d6.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Bell Winter and Rhys Oathkeeper[/align]

[align=center]IMG_0001_zpsf6ef1251.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Bell Winter[/align]

• 1 year later...

Baw, these are lovely! I especially love Orum's particular face structure. He's got this connecting forehead to nose thing going on that you typically only see with Roe. And those long, drawn out features? Yaas.

Keep up the great work!

• 4 months later...

tumblr_nw7ckgtz4u1timh0jo1_1280.jpg

Finally took the time to scan some doodles and make a sketch dump. I feel 125% more comfortable drawing traditionally vs digitally honestly...probably about that much faster too unfortunately. A few OC's in here but mostly either FFXIV characters of mine or my friend. A few are in modern settings. Sue me. I like moving characters to AU's when I get bored.

Also bonus my Elezen Osgarde if he was just your average trouble making modern human and my Au Ra Selah as a child. 

tumblr_nw7ehuxkOD1timh0jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw7eikLNNE1timh0jo1_1280.jpg

• 2 years later...

Jeez been a long time. I've moved a few times since the last time I did much here (so did the website as I learned) but still in FFXIV and still drawing all kinds of stuff. My goal soon is to open up at least some waist up and bust commissions just as soon as I figure out what I can handle number wise. In the mean time enjoy a friend of mines Garlean I did for them in exchange for a carbuncle. XD.

As an added bonus, the one below is a wip for my blackmage Josephine Volta. He started out as some nobody, just the illegitimate son of a handsy Elezen merchant and a maid but ended up practicing not so legal magic while serving as first mate to a not so sane pirate. Then did one better and joined up with the Garleans, serving as body guard, assistant, and soon to be husband to one very power hungry medicus. I'm sure it'll be fine. 

evanfinalnobg.png

josephineline.png

Edited by BroodingFicus
  • 1 month later...