Games You Can Find Me In!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see! Well, we've sorted we're going Republic. At least at first, right? The earliest I can do is Saturday (I am on GMT, so it'll technically be 3 - 4 AM Sunday for me, but I'm fine staying up :D). Now, unless the game has changed, Troopers/Smugglers start on Ord Mantell and Jedi start on Tython, so we might have to have out Jedi member solo level to 10.

Just a little background on my Trooper, he's from Begeren but I shall be starting him again. He's an Imperial defector, a Rattataki, nonetheless. His brother and him were abducted from Rattatak by the Empire when his brother showed promise with the force (somewhat of an anomaly due to the Rattataki being very rarely Force-sensitive). Upon discovering he did not possess his brother's talents, this guy was conscripted in to the Imperial Military whilst his brother has risen to the rank of Sith Lord. Always the second best of the two and driven to the edge when his brother's reckless commands (another trait the warmongering Rattataki are renowned for. Potential Dark-Side Troopeeeeer...) got his entire unit slain in combat, he defected to the Republic.

He has no name. Yet. >.> <.<

That sounds wickedly fun, Asgarn. Sidenot, I almost typed "Asgard" instead of your name. Anywho!

Smuggler background: Not sure which advanced class I'll do yet, but it doesn't matter really. Both can DPS if memory serves.

Born among the stars of the outer rims, he's known nothing but smuggling, piracy, and freedom. That makes him of a loose moral standard, with a penchant for credits, and a lazy, self-serving attitude. It's also made him "street-smart" rather than intelligent. He's never had a family per se, but he's had a few crews he's worked with until finally getting enough creds for his own ship (WHICH GETS STOLEN) so that'll be his main concern in game. 8-)

He'll have the capacity to become "friends" with the others, even regard them as crewmembers if they can get past his snark, etc. but that'll be more of an RP thang.

I see! Well, we've sorted we're going Republic. At least at first, right? The earliest I can do is Saturday (I am on GMT, so it'll technically be 3 - 4 AM Sunday for me, but I'm fine staying up :D). Now, unless the game has changed, Troopers/Smugglers start on Ord Mantell and Jedi start on Tython, so we might have to have out Jedi member solo level to 10.

I've decided to go Consular, so we'll have two Jedi leveling to 10 on Tython together. :D I HAVE BROUGHT BALANCE BACK TO THE FO--er, leveling experience.

As for background, I haven't decided on a race yet. So far, we have a Rattataki Trooper (awesome!) and a Sith Pureblood Sentinel (interesting!) so I'm leaning towards Human. I -have- decided that this character, while moral, is going to be somewhat at odds with the Jedi Council. So he might sometimes do things that go against the Jedi Code, though probably little to nothing particularly dark - especially since in all of the Old Republic games, the "Dark" choices tend to be.. not so subtle. (A friend of mine often said Bioware thinks Dark siders all behave like Gamorreans. Seems.. apt..)

His belief in the Force is influenced by both Jedi teachings and the Aing-Tii monks who raised him, so.. I don't know, this could be fun. ^^

Haha, I can't wait! I am currently playing the game (apparently you need a level 10 to buy a race on the Cartel, so speed levelling a Human Trooper. I'll send the Rattataki the gear he finds, etc. Totally not OP...).

Black Hat: If you want to DPS, I suggest Gunslinger. Whilst Scoundrel can DPS, if memory serves right since I left, at end-game Gunslinger/Sniper have the higher DPS output as well as a cover mechanic. :P Of course, it's up to you!

Made my Consular and parked him on Tython for whenever we decide to level. So just let me know, River. :3

In-Game Name: Qui-Tan

In Character Name: Qui-Tan Morn

Lacking a name as the Aing-Tii found him when he was an infant, his master named him after the ancient Je'dai Seer Qui-Ko. ;P

I can't play today due to weather conditions (in GA), so of course, the freezing weather can potentially screw it up even more. And before any bread and milk jokes; as well as people not able to handle it, remember, it rarely snows in GA, let alone freezing rain.

But yes, also this state has a lot of morons too.

I can't play today due to weather conditions (in GA), so of course, the freezing weather can potentially screw it up even more. And before any bread and milk jokes; as well as people not able to handle it, remember, it rarely snows in GA, let alone freezing rain.

Oh, I know. I lived in Dalton, GA for 13 years before I moved here to TN. It's -almost- as bad here when it snows. We only got a -little- bit today, though.

Oh, I know. I lived in Dalton, GA for 13 years before I moved here to TN. It's -almost- as bad here when it snows. We only got a -little- bit today, though.

THIS POST. THIS POST RIGHT HERE. JINXED ME.

1901483_10201319713305967_165419578_n.jpg

Oh this is neat! Ok so I see a lot of talk about SWTOR and I gotta give a shout out to my old guild Republic Order on Ebon Hawk. They are an amazing group of roleplayers and if any of you fools are looking for a great group of people to roleplay with I highly recommend them. Personally I can only focus on one MMORPG at a time >.> That said.

1st Game WoW. (Inactive)

Use to be on Emerald Dream, then Xfer over to Moon Guard because it was the "RP Capital" supposedly. Though I have seen little to no roleplay in my days on that server, paid $200 to transfer all 8 of my toons too >.<. I played wow since vanilla so of course I'm going to have 15 alts...between 2 accounts >.> don't judge me. Anyway it was the only way I could have one of each race! And multiples of some races! (though i refuse to touch gnomes, ugh small comic relief races!).

Main was Human Female Arcane Mage- Sarinity (or some misspelling of the word cause the correct spelling was taken lol)

2nd Game CoH. (No longer playable)

But that's dead now :( RIP awesome game.

3rd Game SWTOR. (Inactive)

Human female Jedi Consular Anveena on Ebon Hawk

Human male Jedi Guardian Caleb same server

4th Game GW2. (Inactive)

I think my mains name was Anveena Winters? Human female Elementalist

5th Game Marvel Heroes. (Semi-inactive)

Just log in from time to time when i need a break from FF 14. Doubleheader I believe is my name there.

4th Game GW2. (Inactive)

I think my mains name was Anveena Winters? Human female Elementalist

*Narrows eyes* That name rings a bell... Were you perhaps an avid PvPer? Only I remember an Elementalist with a name like that constantly handing my ass to me out on the battlefield... *Narrows eyes even further* I'm watching you.

SWTOR guys: We need to schedule. <3

Aside from the Valentione's day RP events and whatnot, I have quite a bit of freedom starting tonight and all through the weekend for SWTOR. SO! Just say when and I'll be able to get on.

Also! Final vote on a guild (or whatever they're called) name? I can toss about sign ups for it once it's made. We had one suggestion: Republic Privateer Company (or RPC) and that's all. Let me know what folks think!

Aside from the Valentione's day RP events and whatnot, I have quite a bit of freedom starting tonight and all through the weekend for SWTOR. SO! Just say when and I'll be able to get on.

Also! Final vote on a guild (or whatever they're called) name? I can toss about sign ups for it once it's made. We had one suggestion: Republic Privateer Company (or RPC) and that's all. Let me know what folks think!

I can go tonight or any time this weekend as well. ^^