Broken Chairs

Are you a roegadyn? Do you RP? Do you ever feel like you're the only roegadyn in your RP linkshell? You're not alone! We're an out-of-character linkshell full of roegadyn role-players! Join the fun, break a chair. We use the LS to chat, find and plot RP, help new RPers get started, and find people to do game content with. You know, like all-roe dungeon runs! Alts are welcome so long as the character is a roegadyn.

Folks with invite privileges (updated 8/17/17):

Salty Lake

Gilawafe Archimtirios

Hollow Thorn

Wuotwint Eifaeidinsyn

Inalona Ghutsald

Good Victory

Fhiliht Merlhaemrwyn

Carceri Agathys

Crimson Bull

Tal Raith

Kazuhiro Williams

Keimahl Sterrgeimwyn

Ulfa Apgwyn

Rhotdornn Hyrtfyrsyn

Dogberry Himalspyr

IC House: Lavender Beds Ward 3, Plot 36 (ICly, a roegadyn-sized hotel)

Discord available, ask us for the link!

Rules:

1. Roegadyn characters only. (Alts are fine but may be booted when we are full.)

2. RPers only, but casual RPers are welcome. We are also happy to help you get started if you have never RPed before!

3. Don't be a jerk. No locker-room talk. If someone asks you not to do something that is making them uncomfortable, be respectful and knock it off. Our channel tends to be SFW conversation, though we have a NSFW channel on our Discord.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want a pearl, hit of Salty Lake, Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn, or me, Dogberry Himalspyr for pearls. For max convenience, I will edit this post with a full list of people that have pearl granting rights.

As promised, here's the edit:

Salty Lake

Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn

Dogberry Himalspyr

Obsidian Hornet

Grinaa Wiltfya

Big Apple

Hollow Thorn

Size Queen

Hey my roegadyn! You might have heard from Myxie that I was out of town at a (feminist science fiction!) conference. I am back now, but may not have time to play for a few days as I'm catching up on grading and real-life stuff. Thanks for holding down the fort while I'm gone and pearling new folks! Yay!

Hahah well I wrote a SF novel when I was an undergrad as my senior thesis but never revised it. I should dust it off and see if it is any good... also wrote a weird YA fantasy novel for NaNoWriMo in 2012... I should dust that one off too!

I actually specialized in science fiction for my PhD so I have lots to talk about with you when I'm back on the game!

• 1 month later...

Wow I've been in for a little while now and didn't even say 'eyy here? Let me change that. Eyyyy! I've been focusing on leveling for a good grip of time now, but just hit 30 so I can start dipping my toe into the big kid stuff! I'll start settling in to actually start RPing at some point soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news roe! After tonight's epic dance off, we recruited several new roegadyn. But, that means we're almost full. So, I may have to kick some folks I haven't seen online in months to make room for new folks. But, if you got the inactive boot and return to the game, just let one of us know for a re-invite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like the only FemRoe running through Limsa Lominsa most times.  I'm only a level 30 warrior in the most basic-bitch garb possible, but I've stopped traffic like I'm some sparkling unicorn.  xD

We are unicorns lol. You'll mostly see me on the limsa upper decks. I'm trying to revive RP there somehow

• 3 weeks later...