Limsa Lominsa Character Directory

Phase 3 of the project to revitalize RP in Limsa Lominsa is a character directory for all characters that focus important parts of their RP in the city by the sea, whether it's residency, occupational, or otherwise. Every player owning such a character is encouraged to take the time to post here. This directory, combined with the new Lominsan Society linkshell will make it easier for each player to find each other, learn simple hooks for RP, and generate more activity in our favored city.

A basic template can be found below:

[align=justify][color=#1E90FF][u][b]Personal Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Character Name:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Gender:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Race:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Domestic Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Civil Status:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Place of Residence:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Occupation:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Free Company:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Social Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Meta Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[/align]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=justify]Personal Profile

Character Name: Xenedra Ambreaus

Race: Sunseeker Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, One-time Business Owner

Place of Residence: Near Costa del Sol

Free Company: Art of War, non-RP

Social Profile

Though she currently considers herself only a treasure hunter, she once ran a tavern called Soliloquy in Limsa Lominsa's Ward district, which may come back into play in the future. Many current residents of Limsa would her from the tavern and most seem to consider her a flirt and relentless tease.

Others will know her from her service in the Maelstrom. She is decently ranked and respected, if not for her attitude, than definitely for her deeds to the city and its Grand Company, amongst which is listed having participated in the the Battle of Carteneau.

Meta Profile

Though Xenedra favors Limsa, she tends to wander where she pleases, so I'm available to RP anywhere and don't tend to park myself in one particular spot. I'm around most days, anywhere between noon to 4 am est, though I do raid-things around 9 pm est.

[/align]

Character Name: Marina the Grey/The Grey Aria (Marina Grey)

Race: Hyur Midlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident under watch

Place of Residence: Temporarily under observation by the Arcanist Guild, she 'resides' there if anywhere.

Occupation: She fishes in her spare time, otherwise she does odd jobs for the Arcanist Guild.

Free Company: Unsung Heroes

Social Profile

Marina is a bit... odd. Her emotions and speech patterns tend to fluctuate rapidly and she doesn't sleep. This might be because she was recently found hooked up to some odd contraption in an Imperial lab that the Maelstrom uncovered and cleared out. Her brain is a little scrambled but she has an advantage over the other test subjects (nicknamed the Arias for the project they were used in) who were rescued in that she remembers her name. Or at least she thinks she does. She's 90% sure it's Marina, or Mah something Rina. Either way the Admiral has instructed the Arcanist Guild to keep a short leash on the girl, both for her own safety and in case there's something dangerous going on in that brain of hers.

Arcanists might know her from the guild though she can be found fishing on the docks of Fisherman's Bottom often enough to be considered a common enough sight to others in the city as well. Those who serve the Maelstrom may have been a part of the team that found her and her "sisters" or just know about her from reading files on the mission.

Meta Profile

I know quite a bit more about Marina than I've previously mentioned (more than she herself knows) but those interested will have to RP to find that out.

I'm open to RP whenever I'm on, especially while fishing! I tend to be on late at night EST and during the afternoons except on Wed-Fri.

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Panelle Siobahn

Race: Hyur Midlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident and business owner

Place of Residence: Siobahn Chocobo Ranch by Zephyr Drift ((Off in game map))

Free Company: White Lotus

Social Profile

Panelle Siobahn runs a rather large chocobo ranch located in the Zephyr Drift. While she runs it alone, she does raise some of the finest Noscean Highland Chocobo. Not meant for riding, but she frequently sells them to the farms around Limsa. She might not be the most well known breeder in La Noscea but she certainly could be on a persons' mind should they work with farmers or run a business that utilizes carriages.

Meta Profile

Pan finds herself all over the world at various times. She travels for business quite often. My RP times vary due to an ever changing work schedule and juggling other things in real life. I tend to play quite often so feel free to message me if you need me for anything.

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]Character Name: Naoh'to Mujuuk. (Wiki - WIP!)

Race: Miqo'te, Keeper of the Moon.

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, noncitizen.

Place of Residence: Within city limits. Naoh'to more or less leases a room at the Drowning Wench's inn for a few moons at a time until more suitable arrangements can be made.

Occupation: Head of a small trading company (cover). Fence of illicit goods (actual).

Free Company: None currently.

Social Profile

Smooth-talking, clever, and resourceful, a series of circumstances led to Naoh'to being taken in some time back by a decently successful trader of both legal and illicit goods operating chiefly out of Limsa Lominsa. Under his mentor's tutelage, Naoh'to was able to build his skills and his reputation within Limsa Lominsa's black market, especially amongst the city's numerous pirates and other such types looking to unload stolen goods or buyers seeking wares with some need for discretion or tracking down products not commonly found within legal means. With his mentor's passing, Naoh'to has taken over the business and made it his own - connecting seller to buyer and buyer to product, both within Limsa Lominsa's borders and beyond them, all for a generous finder's & delivery free.

Commonly referred to as Naoh'to Silvertongue by those familiar with him or his reputation, his charming manner extends outside of his business affairs and into his social life as well. When relaxing, one can often find him in the company of others - particularly, in the company of attractive women or anywhere a game of dice or cards is being played.[/align]

Meta Profile

Naoh'to often travels between all three city-states, though Limsa Lominsa is the place he more-or-less calls home for now and where he spends most of his time when not on the job. That said, if I'm not otherwise denoted as being OOC, feel free to approach me in-game no matter where Nao is!

As far as interactions, Nao can literally interact with just about anyone. Whether it's business-related, day-to-day tavern chatter, a run-in with authorities, or even something big and plot-driven, I'm open to all sorts of things! Just post at me in-game, or contact me somehow so we can bounce ideas around! Likewise, feel free to utilize or not utilize his social / business reputation in RP as you see fit. I play it as Nao having a small reputation (mostly within the realm of business/trade), but he is nowhere near being a household name, so it could go either way. 

Character Name: Dogberry Himalspyr

Race: Roegadyn (Sea Wolf)

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Citizen

Place of Residence: Costa del Sol area

Free Company: Art of War, non-RP

Social Profile

Some may recognize Dogberry from his younger days as a whaler of modest renown. His skill with a harpoon made him somewhat of a minor figure in the sailing community. When the war with the Garleans heated up, Dogberry began taking contracts from The Maelstrom. After the calamity, Dogberry stopped sailing and spent his most of his time in varying states of intoxication, living off of money made in bare knuckle boxing matches. Recently, he has cleaned up his act and taken to the sea, "acquiring" valuable goods and hunting the horrors of the sea for fun and profit.

Meta Profile

Dogberry's life leads him to travel quite a bit, but there's nowhere he'd rather be than surfing the shores along La Noscea. He's generally easygoing and amicable towards most people. If I'm on and not immediately doing something like running a dungeon or something I'm up for RP.

[/align]

Character Name: Zhavi Streetrunner (see wiki for list of aliases)

Race: Keeper Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident by birth.

Place of Residence: The streets.

Occupation: Runner/Courier/Information Fence/Sometimes Seller of Illicit Goods (aka scrumbagger)

Free Company: None.

Social Profile

Zhi is a lowdown dirty piece of work. She haunts the criminal element in Limsa, running messages and illicit goods between discreet parties. She's a brassy lass, putting forth the sort of smack-talking front you'd expect from a girl born into a pirate city, and the aggressive extroversion of a born grifter. She's started putting more time and effort into gathering and selling information, giving her a keen interest in anyone and everyone making moves in her city. Make no mistake, however: she's still smallfry with dreams of making her mark on Limsa's underbelly. She has to be constantly moving, wheeling and dealing to stay ahead of the big fish in the city, and she is always looking for ways to further her own goals.

She's known amongst the criminal element as being a discreet and reliable runner/courier, and a potential source of information, but not in any major way. Most of the time she isn't even known by name; there are places she haunts where she can be contacted.

Meta Profile

I put Zhi together with the idea that I would be able to have her have legit interest in just about anyone, with the sort of personality where she's not afraid to go up to someone and start a conversation, or be adverse to strangers talking to her. While she will lose interest if she feels there's no gain in interaction with someone, I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve to keep the ball rolling as long as possible. :)

If you're interested in in game/forum rp having to deal with criminal activity, hit me up!

[/align]

Personal Profile

Character Name: Lolotaru Lalataru

Race: Dunesfolk

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Legal Resident

Place of Residence: Wineport

Free Company: Mysterium

Social Profile

Originally from Thanalan (his mother still resides in Ul'dah), Lolotaru Lalataru is a recent immigrant to La Noscea, where he currently resides to study and participate in the rich academic life of the region.  He does still do merchant business, but the majority of his company's activity remains delegated to employees and retainers in Thanalan.  Unlike many who have posted so far, his business is legitimate, but the mindful sort might have heard rumors of a time when that wasn't quite so certain.

Meta Profile

I would love to get into Lolo a little more in a place where he actually spends time.  He travels IC pretty regularly, but he is explicitly based in Limsa Lominsa.  Anyone who would like to interact with him may do so about whatever they want: arcanima, aetheric studies, books, ancient civilizations, and merchant business.  I'm mostly on prior to about 3:30 or 4:00 PM CST.

Character Name: Saehri Baasja

Race: Keeper Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, non-citizen

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa(Astalicia)

Free Company: N/A

Social Profile

Saehri has a pretty face and an attentive ear. She's an information dealer, and everyone has something worth selling. She plays nice with everyone and loves to be social and seen with attractive people. Most would never suspect that she leads a double life as a lowly scrag aboard pirate vessels. But Saehri does her job well and she keeps her head down and at the end of the day she has a share of profit. And when that vessel makes to leave port next day, they'll find the oars gone, the rudder sabotaged, or the sails ripped and no deck rat. And the Maelstrom will find the pirates stranded right where Saehri promised they'd be.

Meta Profile

Saehri tends to stay near the costal cities. She may branch out more as her story progresses, but for now, she can be found in Vylbrand and costal Thanalan. Saehri won't frequent Gridania ICly. I'm open to RP most anywhere and Saehri's always looking for another innocent conversation. Day in the life RP is fun as are more heavy storylines. Just send me a /tell in game if you wanna RP and we'll make it happen! ^^ Sadly, I don't get to play often so I may be kind of in and out of the RP scene, but that kind of fits with Saehri's character.

[/align]

[align=center]------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

Character Name: Sounsyy Mirke

Race: Seeker Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Naturalized Citizen

Place of Residence: Near the Mist

Occupation: Storm Captain of the Thalassocratic Navy 3rd Squadron, 17th Levy Infantry.

Free Company: N/A

Social Profile

Sounsyy Mirke is the disgraced former Captain of the 3rd Squadron's, 17th Levy. Once a Captain of some repute, she fell from favor after her Levy was all but slaughtered in a skirmish against Garlean troops before the Calamity. Captain Mirke was heavily wounded, aether-sick, and between this world and the next. She was taken to Ul'dah's chirurgeons for treatment.

Now five years after the Calamity, Mirke has made great lengths towards recovery. She is struggling to adapt to this new world, while clinging desperately to the tattered remains of the past. She has a good heart, but may lash out unjustly at others. Approach with caution.

Meta Profile

Like I said for Saehri, I rarely have time to play or RP. Which makes me horribly sad. But Sounsyy is my brainchild and I'd like to get some good RP in with her. She's mostly found in Limsa and Ul'dah. So if you're lucky enough to stumble across this rare NM, feel free to RP. Walkups welcome!

[/align]

Character Name: Aysun Demiir

Race: Miqo'te | Seeker of the Sun

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Current Resident, Citizen by birth

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks

Free Company: Crystalline

Social Profile

Aysun has a rather "boring" life at the moment and spends her days fishing in various places in La Noscea. She ferries over to Vesper Bay and sells her catch to a merchant stall in Ul'dah. Often this is when she frequents the Quicksand if she decides to, or other places in Thanalan, before returning via ferry to Limsa.

She and Fenix keep a small apartment in Limsa Lominsa, the Lower Decks region. Her half-brother K'aworu lives with them as well. She is a citizen, being born within the city limits, but lived at sea until she was 17. Thus she is familiar with numerous ports along the coasts of Vylbrand and Aldenard and the outlying islands, but has not lived in the city proper for very long.

The itch for "adventure" is really bad right now.

Meta Profile

I do best with organic RP, that is, meeting people by chance rather than setting up encounters (those tend to give me stage-fright/performance anxiety, believe it or not). So, the best way to engage me with RP is to actually just do it. Approach ICly, or simply send me an OOC tell asking if I can meet somewhere! I'm pretty much on everyday in the evenings EST, and try to be IC often. I really like IC linkpearl chatter and will likely pipe in on the linkshell frequently when conversation arises!

[/align]

Character Name: L'yhta Mahre

Race: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, citizen by immigration

Place of Residence: An apartment near Fisherman's Bottom

Occupation: Adventuring spellcaster and arcanima researcher; magic consultant for the Foreign Levy of the Maelstrom

Free Company: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower

Social Profile

L'yhta arrived in Limsa Lominsa from her village in La Noscea shortly after the Calamity. She spends much of her time out in the world, researching the limits of magic, "acquiring" magitek for reverse engineering, and consulting for the Maelstrom on matters of magic. She's a common sight around Mealvaan's Gate and is known by the arcanists there to frequent all three magic guilds. She can also be found at the Bismarck, where she regularly takes tea and fruit. Depending on who you ask, she's either gregarious and talkative or annoyingly upbeat and just won't shut up.

Meta Profile

I enjoy meeting people in both organic RP and planned encounters; feel free to say hi IC or OOC if you'd like to meet up. L'yhta's a enormous nerd when it comes to magic, but she also has other interests and enjoys talking about just about anything -- especially if it involves exploration and adventure.

[/align]

Personal Profile

Character Name: M'raj Mercenary

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident

Place of Residence: Mizzenmast Inn

Free Company: Mirage

Social Profile

M'raj is a mercenary based out of Limsa, his chosen city-state. Whenever he's not occupied with work ( or traveling ) he can be found roaming the lower decks, docks, or Hawker's Alley. In the evenings he'll sometimes head up to The Drowning Wench for a drink, though he's frequently found at the more remote spots in the city.

M'raj is a pretty fair conversationalist and can easily converse about Limsa and Ul'Dah. His knowledge of Gridania is limited since he's only made a few forays into that territory, but he's always interested in learning more. He views most people as possible future contacts so if they seem interesting he's usually eager to engage them.

Meta Profile

Organic RP's the most fun, obviously - even if it's just a simple conversation for starters. Things usually proceed pretty naturally from that point on. I don't mind setting up RP after initial encounters if the RP is going to involve more than two people.

Character Name: Aralyiah Sylnais

Race: Duskwight Elezen

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Non Resident

Place of Residence: No set residence

Free Company: House Venyoki

Social Profile

Ever since leaving the House Sylnais, Aralyiah had become a drifter, often picking up odd jobs here and there using the skills learned in the prior house to earn her keep. More oft than not, she tends to keep her emotions hidden from others, coming across as cold, despite her proper etiquette. When she is not working for others, she is usually found training in the wild, fighting the many beasts Eorzea has to offer in challenge, ever honing the skills and techniques learned to her in her youth.

Meta Profile

I'm not on Ara too often as of late, as I've been working on end game content on my other toon. I enjoy good Rp, though you will find I am not the kind to approach others and seek it out myself. If you see me on, feel free to poke at me and we'll see where it goes.

[/align]

Mod note by FreelanceWizard: Edited to remove the code block and clean up the formatting. :)

Character Name: Tyriont Gaidal

Race: Wildwood Elezen

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, on retainer with the Maelstrom.

Place of Residence: The Phoenix Flame (ship)

Free Company: TALE (RP)

Social Profile

Tyriont is the captain of the Phoenix Pirates - a pirate crew in name only. Though he and his crew proudly claim the title, few who have met them seem to think it appropriate. Their targets are carefully selected, primarily Garlean vessels and those of wealthy Ul'dah merchants who the crew's research have determined came into their wealth through exploiting the poor and downtrodden.

He is well known with the Limsa Lominsa's poorer population as the crew will frequently distribute their hauls between the street urchins - after taking their cut, of course. Recently, the crew have taken advantage of the Admiral's efforts to bring the Limsan pirate crews into service and have been taking on work for the Maelstrom.

Ty himself is a terrible flirt and has found himself taken in by a pretty face more than a few times. He is an accomplished performer and loves to play the fiddle at any bar he finds himself at. He is friendly and easygoing, quick with a kind word, joke or lecherous remark.

Meta Profile

My time in game is...sporadic, but I'm always happy to RP. If you see me around, just flag me down or say something over the pearl. I (and therefore Ty) spend most of my time in Limsa anyway so I'm very happy to see this initiative take off. As a man of the sea, Ty hates Ul'dah :P I'm not open to long, involved plots right now but I'm very happy to jump in on something casual.

[/align]

Character Name: Yvelont Navarre

Race: Wildwood Elezen

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident, non-citizen

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa

Free Company: Mythopoeia (non-RP)

Social Profile

Yvelont is a recent arrival to Limsa Lominsa, where he plies his trade as a smith. He quickly found work at Naldiq & Vymelli's as demand for shipwrights and armaments reached a new height. When in Limsa, he can often be seen at work or at the Drowning Wench for his customary evening ale.

Meta Profile

I prefer walk-up RP to any sort of "scene" setup. Tells to get things started are fine - quite welcome, in fact!

[/align]

Character Name: Aeriyn Ashley

Sex: Female

[/align]

[align=justify]Gender: Feminine, though sometimes fairly gender-apathetic

Race: Miqo'te / Keeper of the Moon

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa proper

Free Company: N/A (Unity in A Realm Reborn is an OOC PvE Free Company, so it does not apply here)

Social Profile

Originally hailing from Ul'dah, Aeriyn Ashley relocated to Limsa Lominsa after the death of Ariene Ashley, her adoptive sister and sponsor in the Ashley family of Thanalan. With her social and economic standing essentially revoked and the Syndicate having placed a bounty on her head, believing her to have knowledge of the conspiracy that resulted in Ariene's death, she took a permanent commission with the Maelstrom with a letter of recommendation from the Thaumaturge's Guild.[/align]

Currently Aeriyn both takes contracts from Mealvaan's Gate, operating as both a mercenary and magical counsel for the foreseers, and she also works as an irregular in the Maelstrom, a special agent the Grand Company calls upon when strange magical occurrences are afoot. After a recent mission to the abandoned temple of Oschon, Aeriyn has attracted the ire of the Garlean Empire's agents in Eorzea.

She is known as a scholar of magic, a scientist whose life work is the unification of aetheric theories and disciplines under one set of natural laws, the "unified theory of arcana." Aeriyn has a very strong grasp of thaumaturgy and black magic, but also dabbles in conjury and has explored various traditions of arcanima, including those of ancient Nym and Allag. She was only officially trained as a thaumaturge; all her other knowledge is self-taught as a result of her research into the essential nature of magic.

Aeriyn's personality is somewhat odd; she moves quickly between seemingly-unrelated topics and tends to think on multiple levels simultaneously. Subtlety and social graces often escape her, but she readily sees patterns in the chaos. Her coloration and physical appearance have been drastically altered by the mysterious event that caused her "second birth" on the plains of Cartenau. Superficially, she appears to be very young, far younger than her collective knowledge and experience would suggest. 

Physically she's quite weak and unimposing, petite and delicate, lacking the muscled frame, scars and calluses of the seasoned adventurer. In terms of martial skills, Aeriyn is utterly hopeless--the best she can manage is the traditional Keeper shortbow and even then her skill is best described as "mediocre." Her senses, however, are extremely sharp, especially her sense of smell. Aeriyn often uses smells for mental association rather than names; you know that Aeriyn cares deeply about you if she remembers you by name.

Her gender expression is generally moderately feminine; Aeriyn is fond of pretty dresses and fine fabrics, but she is very practical and typically dresses in functional garb, especially when she's working in the field. In terms of sexuality, Aeriyn is attracted to women of any race and tends to prefer those with more feminine gender expression, though she is somewhat wary of highlander hyur and roegadyn due to the difference in size and Aeri's delicate physical condition. She can be quite flirty, but one shouldn't be too surprised to have her change the subject abruptly and ruin the mood.

[align=justify]

Meta Profile[/align]

Aeriyn's "second birth" refers to an event that happened during the final hours of the Battle of Cartenau. When Bahamut burst free of Dalamud, fragments of damaged Allagan technology fell to the earth. Aeriyn, at the time an irregular member of the Twin Adder, was caught in an explosion and was mortally wounded. The fragment that killed her also saved her life; an active section of an Allagan starship's primary power core leaked purified aether into the surrounding environment. It is unknown exactly what happened, but the colliding forces of damaged Allagan technology and Bahamut's primal fury destabilized the fabric of reality. Aeri was caught in this discontinuity and re-entered the world some time later in Thanalan.

She was marked by her experience. Aeriyn suffered physical brain damage and psychological scarring from the event, remembering nothing from before the fall of Dalamud. Her coloration, formerly a dark silvery-white relatively common to Keepers of the Moon, paled and mutated into her current lilac-pink. Her body no longer visibly ages, though she is not immortal--she still bleeds like any other miqo'te. Suffused with energies the miqo'te body was never meant to withstand, even Aeri has only the most superficial understanding of what actually happened to her.

ICly, she actually knows none of this.

I'm kind of a PvE-focused player, but I do like to RP! I appreciate walk-ups, though I would prefer if someone whispered me first so that I could appropriately prepare--any time Aeriyn's a bard or warrior it's totally OOC and for PvE purposes only.

I like slice-of-life roleplay but I am especially looking for people interested in participating in science RP. Aeri's personal plot and goal of discovering the root nature of magic and how all magic is inextricably connected isn't something I want to do completely alone--I'm looking for people who want to be involved in a long-term, ongoing plot that involves lots of research into the three main schools of magic--thaumaturgy, conjury and arcanima--in addition to the inner workings of Garlean magitech and ancient Allagan technology.

So yeah. Hit me up in-game. Since 2.2 just dropped I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time catching my alt jobs up to i90 average, but since we didn't get musketeer (which makes me a sad kitty) I won't be doing PvE stuff constantly.

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Zart'ir Arashi

Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of the Moon)

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa

Free Company: Raven's Claw  <>[/align]

[align=left]Social Profile

Zart'ir originally hails from the Black Shroud, where he grew up with his clan.  The clan is a relatively small tribe of Keepers of the moon.  When his parents passed away in the calamity he was adopted by a loving matron who had taken in a few of the orphans of the war, blending his tribe with another to ensure numbers and safety. He kept his mother's name Zart, but was given the suffix of 'ir as he was the sixth son adopted by the matron.  While with his new family he became friends with his new sister Mahira, who later joined him on his journeys.[/align]

Once he had come of age, Zart'ir set out to prove his mettle and learn how to fight.  Both to protect his clan, and to demonstrate his worthiness for a potential mate once he returned.  Since that time he has learned many forms of martial combat, though favors the sword and shield.  He even picked up a cursory understanding of magic, though it is not his forte. 

[align=left]Zart'ir traveled the lands taking on work as a mercenary and sell sword, till receiving and accepting a contract with the Maelstrom.  He now resides in Limsa, offering his blade for hire to those in need, and coming to the aid of the Admiral when called.

Meta Profile

Generally play in the evenings (US CST)[/align]

Walk up RP is always most welcome.

[align=left]Zar_zpsd72c1c29.jpg

[/align]

Character Name: K'ailia Yohko

Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Citizen

Place of Residence: Mist

Free Company: The Venture Association

Social Profile

K'ailia is originally from Thanalan, but due to her past, has moved to La Noscea and Limsa Lominsa with her older brother who, like herself, is an exile.

Meta Profile

walk-up is welcomed.

[/align]

Character Name: Ser Hokujin Timothy Doujin

Race: Highlander Hyur

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Mist and Costa del Sol

Free Company: The Venture Association, which he manages

Social Profile

Hokujin was born in the settlement surrounding the Gladiatorial training ground of Halatali. After the Calamity tore the place to the ground, Hokujin moved to Drybone for a time, then to Silver Bazaar, and then to Ul'dah, where he became a Free Paladin. Moons after graduating the Sultansworn, he changed residence to La Noscea to seek a job opportunity under the wealthy Master Gegeruju. He can now be found all over Vylbrand, usually wrestling some type of monster or rescuing a maiden. (For a more detailed description, check out his Wiki entry.)

Meta Profile

In game his name is Hokujin Doujin, and everyone is invited to RP with me if they wish! Whisper me directly to set something up, approach me in the world, or stop by Mist, Ward 3, Lot 27 (named Venture Cottage) to hang out with all of TVA every evening at 5PST/8EST PM. Also a willing tank!

[/align]

Personal Profile

Character name: Rauffe Bell

Race: Midlander Hyur

Domestic Profile

Place of Residence: Mist, La Noscea

Occupation: Free Archer, Journeyman Carpenter, Journeyman Botanist

Free Company: The Venture Association

Social Profile

Rauffe's originally from the backroads and streets of Ul'Dah, orphaned at a young age to parents that were unable to raise the youngling by themselves.  Forced to make ends meet any way possible, the adventurer went through some extremely rough times and "jobs" before it was decided that enough was enough.  It was time to make a change.  With a new identity, the clothes on his back and very little else, he set off for Gridania, determined to find work and leave the horrors of his past behind.

Meta Profile

All RPers are welcomed, and walkups are perfectly okay. Rauffe's a traveler, though, so please send a tell to let me know you're interested first.  He also hangs out with the TVA at 8 EST (5 PST) most every night, at Mist Ward 3, Lot 27, named the Venture Cottage. Feel free to stop by and hang out!

[align=justify][color=#1E90FF][u][b]Personal Profile[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#696969][b]Character Name:[/b][/color] Hachi Ten'ahn

[color=#696969][b]Gender:[/b][/color] Female

[color=#696969][b]Race:[/b][/color] Miqo'te ( Keeper of the Moon) 

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Domestic Profile[/b][/u][/color]

[color=#696969][b]Civil Status:[/b][/color] Resident

[color=#696969][b]Place of Residence:[/b][/color] Mist, 4th Ward

[color=#696969][b]Occupation:[/b][/color] Uncertain

[color=#696969][b]Free Company:[/b][/color] The Lucky Bastards

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Social Profile[/b][/u][/color]

[align=justify]

[align=justify]

Hachi Ten'ahn (hAH-chEE ~ ten-AHn) is a Keeper of the Moon female who is best known for her two toned hair and insatiable curiosity. She currently resides in Limsa Lominsa.
She is never short on energy or words, which can make her a real 
handful. However, despite the energy Hachi demands of those who cross 
her path, she is a fiercely loyal companion to the bitter end. 

Youthful
and playful in many ways, Hachi seizes the day at 100%. Hachi is bold, 
curious, and energetic, which can make her quite the handful. More often
than not, her curiosity guides her in whichever direction it likes and 
she follows completely unafraid of the unknown. This is not to say, 
however, that she is naive or overly trusting. In fact, Hachi prides 
herself on having a keen sense of a person's true nature. That being 
said, she is not the type to hold back for courtesy's sake. She says 
things as they are, and takes what others say at face value as well. 
Hidden meanings and reading between the lines are not Hachi's forte. 

Though
she is relatively straight forward in both her speech and behavior, she
is a notorious trickster to those she is close to. While to some her 
practical jokes and pestering may be bothersome, it is Hachi's way of 
showing affection. Although she may pretend to be upset by pranks thrown
back at her, she truly enjoys it. A prank-war is the ultimate challenge
for Hachi, and she never backs down from a challenge. 

Beneath 
her excitable exterior Hachi is a very loyal friend who forms bonds 
quickly with those she likes. Though she may put forward a fiery facade 
to those she is unfamiliar with, she is extremely sensitive to the mood 
of her companions. Hachi is the type to never turn her back on someone 
important to her, and she will go out of her way to improve their sour 
mood. Her compassionate side is one that will sometimes peek through 
when she thinks no one is watching. 

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Meta Profile[/b][/u][/color]

Like Hachi, I love to meet and interact with new people and form lasting 
friendships. You can either whisper me in game if you have any questions
about Hachi, or want to set something up- or just walk straight up and 
engage me in rp! I can have Hachi jump IC at just about anytime.

[/align]

[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Character Name: Valeria Idavoll.

Race: Highlander Hyur.

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Resident.

Place of Residence: Maelstrom barracks.

Free Company: No one IC. (Have an OOC FC)

Social Profile

A red-haired girl hailing from a solitary village of hunters situated in one of the islands around Vylbrand. She is sort of a tomboy, quick to speak her mind and without much worry for what others think of her. She moved to Limsa Lominsa when she was recruited by the Maelstrom under recommendation of an anonymous Lominsan dignitary.

She doesn't work hard to climb up the ranks, and that's why even after eight months of military career she is still a mere private. Some may find her lacking discipline, but whose few who have spent some time with her in the Maelstrom know that if Valeria breaks a rule or neglects an order, it's usually for the good of someone. Not too keen to show her softer side or play around, she will not turn down a chance at a friendly bickering spar or training duel.

Meta Profile

Valeria is an alt, and I RP a total eight characters, so I'm not online on her much. When I am though, it's solely to RP. If you wish to meet her and can't see her online, look up for any of the names in my signature. I'm almost always online on one of them (Even when I sleep :|...) and will usually switch over if requested, provided that I'm not already RPing with someone else.

[/align]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Jajara Jara

Race: Lalafell (Dunesfolk)

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Non-resident, non-citizen.

Place of Residence: A room at the Mizzenmast, presently.

Free Company: The Coral Sea (RP)

Social Profile

Though better known in Ul'dah, Jajara Jara is a Goldsmith of generally favorable repute who has found herself staying in Limsa Lominsa far more often as of late. Gossip suggests she is considering taking permanent residence in the city, or at least somewhere in the region. Between her personal and professional lives, the city on the sea has become more and more of an attractive destination.

While in Limsa Lominsa, she can probably be most often found working at the smithy or the markets. The Marauder's Guild has become a favored destination for her as well, and it is not unusual to see the dark-skinned Lalafell practicing with the axe out in the fields of La Noscea.

Meta Profile

I'm CST and I am on far more often than I should be. Always happy to meet new people and RP so if you happen to see me about, please do not hesitate to say hello! I will update this as RP things change as Jajara is currently in a bit of a transitional state.

[/align]

Character Name:John Waterstrike

Race:Miqo'te, Keep of the moon

Domestic Profile

Civil Status:Resident, noncitizen (original from Ul'dah)

Place of Residence:The Drowning Wench

Free Company:None at the moment

Social Profile

John was pretty much raise in a magic hyur household. He was found as a baby by Johnathan and Kacey Waterstrike when they were one of the first to investigate a caravan attack. When their daughter Tanya saw him, she declare that he was her new baby brother. He has a bit of a sister complex, feeling that he will never be as good as she had been with magic as she was.

After his sister's death during the calaminty, he decided to follow in her footstep and become an Adventurer like she had been. Five years later, he slip from his home with only the clothes on his back and two treasure, a locket with a picture of him and sister and a grimoires that she had brought for his tenth birthday. Just before his arrival in Limsa, he saw a huge starshower, and starting his cursed visions and almost crippling headaches. He has no idea what to make of them, vision of the past...future...or him finally losing his mind.

Landing in Limsa Lominsa, he began to learn about the book and the magic that was held within it. He can usually be found in the Drowning Wench, studying or even being a friendly ear, or down at Fishman's Bottom losing himself in memories as he fishes.

Meta Profile

John doesn't know that the headaches and visions that he surfer from are in fact an extreme version of the Echo that his sister had when she first became an adventurer. While she had control over it, (Tanya my main from 1.0) John has no control over when they happen. Since my main Tanya is on a different server and I'm still working on gearing her up, I probably won't be on very often for RP. I will also be dividing my RP time between him and Kestlona (my RP main). I'll try to hop on to shake off some of his dust for some good old RP action.

[/align]

Mod note: Fixed it for you by removing the "code" tags.

• Maril unpinned this topic