D'ly Draws Doodles | Coms Open

D'ly

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I be added to the wait list for one of the whole package headshots? 8D If you're still interesting in gil commissions that is.

My opinions probably won't be that great but here goes:

1.) I think you could probably make some real money off of these though I'm not an artist or savvy about that so I couldn't say how much. I personally am eating up the gil commissions because boo I'm broke. But I could certainly see paying for these in money not being unreasonable!

2.) I'd love to see your full body and half body commissions! Depending on method of payment options and price I might even be interested in one, your style is just adorable and lovely all at once!

3.)Like I said I'm totally not savvy on that but uhhh 40k+? Not real sure though so take that with a grain of salt as it comes from someone who isn't an artist nor very good at pricing things. x___x

4.) BUFFALOES.

Siha: You are welcome. I will message you once you are bumped up to the slots. :3

Aysun: Alright, I've opened a third waitlist slot for you.

Just wanted to thank everyone again for buying and even just looking. I didn't think these would be so popular! xD

Q1:Me personally? I couldn't "Honey can I-" "No!"

However, its a good option for non Balmung players to set some of that sweet, sweet art.

Q2: Would definitely be interested in half/full body commissions!

Q3: I would say something between 40k-100k for half/full body with the price varying or possibly exceeding 100k depending on the following criteria

• commission type
  • additional subjects
  • level of detail
  • difficulty
  • time spent

Q4: Coeurl Kitten > all. Fight me.

Do you have room for another person on the waiting list? 

If not, no biggie. Definitely interested, though.

I can put you on if you would like. Please note I will be not be working on the next slots tomorrow and maybe Wed so it may be a few days or a week till I get to the end of the list.

I figure I'd answer this since the questionnaire probably came about from our conversation over PMs, D'ly. :P

1. I think that any attempt to try to make this accessible to people who frequent servers other than Balmung is appreciable. The thing is, it's a bit difficult to try and estimate what the real-world equivalent of gil would be, since in-game currency is simply an investment of time spent grinding and there's no alternative that has a defined value (like items in a F2P game's cash shop would have).

Making a ton of alts that would function as currency holders really isn't feasible either, I gather. It's a tough call.

2. I could say yes to that.

3. Given the gil prices on your current selection, around the 45000 to 50000 mark as a minimum is a rough estimate.

4. Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.