Kudos!

Not sure if there's a thread already, but I think a sub-forum would be a great idea for this. Just a place for players to give recognition to others for good times that were had while in character.

I'll start out by saying thank you to Gus Pumpkinweed and company for last night's interaction. I'm sorry, but I don't recall everyone's name at the time, (edit: Haila was one) I only had the idea for this thread this morning. In particular, when I ran that 'vagrant' off and he complied, I was both surprised and happy he was such a good sport about it. So thank you to everyone present. :)

Awesome idea!

The other day I was role playing in the Mist and we recruited the help of a scholar lalafell named Rurujua to help out with a storyline.

He was delightful and hilarious, very engaging. If he didn't agree to come and help out the whole scene would have been over and dull. 

Thanks again!

Wow. I think I will be posting on this thread WAY too often as RP happens...

But off the top of my head, I wanted to thank Zachary Evans for the hilarious RP I watched/took part in when Roen met him for the first time. I was laughing on my side of the screen.

I can see myself using this thread a lot as I love the idea of it.  

I'd like to say a very big thank you to Erik Mynheir, even though he has been away for some time. Without Erik, I never would have gotten so involved in the community, let alone had the knowledge to run my rp events.

Also I'd like to thank Kanaria, Grieving Hound, Saravena, Osric, Delial, and Kahn'a. You have all had a huge impact on my rping style and Askier as a character and I always look forward to rping with you. :D

And for all you other awesome people I rp with, thank you. Don't worry, I'll be posting about you all later.

First, all my love goes to Natalie and Roen.

And a wonderful Highlander named Naz.

Because without freaking out, they welcomed a little Lalafell who was in hindsight really creepy even though he had met Nat and Roen before. >.>;

Thank you to Gus Pumpkinweed, and all employees of the Piquant Pumpkin. I had a blast at the two orientations I've been a part of. I'm looking forward to opening night.

Thank you as well to Hildanis Alexandar who kept me company during a rather long and uneventful shift at the Quicksand.

I'd like to thank the community as a whole that seems to have an astonishing IC respect for the Sultansworn, and those who play them.

I was a little worried when I started hanging around that things would be difficult because ruffians may tend to godmod and staunchly resist law enforcement. I've been consistently surprised by the level of respect and awe others give me as I stand on patrol. It's like an invisible line that everyone accepts and is hesitant to cross, and it makes guard duty that much more bearable.

So thank you all!

I wanted give kudos first to the community for being so supportive and kind even though I don't really talk too much to everyone (please see shy roleplayer thread lol).

But I specifically want to thank my friends Kage and Natalie. They welcomed me very easily into the Sultansworn rp and let this new Lala have a chance to prove himself. And while ICly Ruru left Ul'dah and the Sultansworn behind he will never forget them or what they did for him. And nor I as a player. *bows respectfully*

I would like to recognize D'ranmaia Shenn, who I believe was the most interesting character at the Piquant Pumpkin last night. It took me a far to long to realize why she had that cane out. It's even more interesting that she wants to open a host club, and can't even see her hosts!

I'd like to give massive kudos to Itarlhit and Roen for their amazing rp last night, an rp that blew my mind it was so well done. Itar never dropped his immensely complex character for a minute and Roen deftly responded to IC so well that I will never be able to forget the scene they crafted. My hat is off to the two of you and you both inspire me to want to be a better role player.

I'd like to give massive kudos to Itarlhit and Roen for their amazing rp last night, an rp that blew my mind it was so well done. Itar never dropped his immensely complex character for a minute and Roen deftly responded to IC so well that I will never be able to forget the scene they crafted. My hat is off to you two of you and you both inspire me to want to be a better role player.

You totally beat me to it!  (only because I slept in, went into work late this morning and have been running around like crazy trying to catch up)

(... "I blame Askier.")

But YES! Last night's scene was... wow! I rarely get SO surprised like that. When I do it is a treat, especially when I am then scrambling to try and figure out how the heck my character would respond.

I am still thinking about it this morning. Kudos to Itar and Askier. :)

I'd like to give massive kudos to Itarlhit and Roen for their amazing rp last night, an rp that blew my mind it was so well done. Itar never dropped his immensely complex character for a minute and Roen deftly responded to IC so well that I will never be able to forget the scene they crafted. My hat is off to you two of you and you both inspire me to want to be a better role player.

You totally beat me to it!  (only because I slept in, went into work late this morning and have been running around like crazy trying to catch up)

(... "I blame Askier.")

But YES! Last night's scene was... wow! I rarely get SO surprised like that. When I do it is a treat, especially when I am then scrambling to try and figure out how the heck my character would respond.

I am still thinking about it this morning. Kudos to Itar and Askier. :)

I will accept your blame. I am the one who hired Itar in the first place. . . Learned my leasson. This whole arc has been one surprise after another. Looking forward to whatever crazy thing happens next. :lol:

I would like to give a big ol :love: to Siha Xinkei who's alt, Taiga Jakkya, is the best cousin I could ask for with my character. I could point to several RPs, but all the ones we have had with the Morbolvine Clan has been great. Even the one where Kiht and Taiga were a bit mad at each other. :lol:

I had no idea this thread existed!

My clanless wanderer Kendha'to has had a pretty great time lately pestering the hell out of the Morbolvine Clan, so I've got to hand it to them first. Especially Taiga Jakkya and Meyla Sarka for giving Ken hell right back, along with Kiht. ENDLESS FUN with those three.

Mathieux Norremitore for playing an awesome, traditional Ishgardian knight. Even if he may end up killing my character. It's okay. I will understand, bro.

Also, R'shia Raha for.. just being you. lol.

Thank you Kage! It was fun, and started off what turned out to be an amazing RP weekend. I have a huge list of people whose time I really enjoyed: Kage,Natalie, Arala Makeo, Robert Colt, Osric, Rihn'sae Nelhah, Lilithium, Rock Shattermountain for a fun cameo, and C'kayah.  Thanks guys, what fun!

This isn't entirely IC but I wanted to give a little shout out to Gus "the Pumpkin King" for inspiring a lot of us party-goers to start a drinking game during the beach namesday celebration.

He had a few key phrases that prompted people to take a drink or a shot!

Two kudos:

1) To the few folks from the site I met over the weekend who were so kind and willing to chat. I am looking forward to Ruru meeting you IC soon! :D 

2) To the folks in Limsa working so hard to establish the city as a solid rp place!! Daphine, Osric, Dogberry, Zhavi, Gus and so many others! Thank for working so hard to organize events and make the city alive! Makes me happy to have moved there and excited to see the dedication to get things going there. :thumbsup:

Someone called in a report of an individual trying to collect a bounty in the middle of the Quicksand last night and within moments three of Ul'dah's Finest were on the scene to keep the peace. I only wish I'd gotten screenshots! Sarial, Lady Crofte, you two are great.

I have to second this all the way. The Sultanswarm was amazing! Also kudos to Sethaner and anyone else who stepped in, AND to the two characters who caused a stir. I sincerely hope the intervention didn't ruin anyone's plans but thanks for being such great sports and rolling with it.

And thank you to those who came by the Goblet for storytime afterward, and to Mykaul and Alexi for contributing stories!