Kudos!

Kudos to Warren Castille and Coatleque Croft for that engaging Frost and Shadow thread! Really fun read, you guys!

Aww, shucks. It started out as monologuing, but then people started hitching up to the wagon. I think it's going to be a very neat story once it's finished.

I've got plans.

*squees and continues shipping CroftexCastille on Tumblr >.>*

Why not do it just here on RPC? :3 There should even be screenshots and fanart.

Kudos to Warren Castille and Coatleque Croft for that engaging Frost and Shadow thread! Really fun read, you guys!

Aww, shucks. It started out as monologuing, but then people started hitching up to the wagon. I think it's going to be a very neat story once it's finished.

I've got plans.

*squees and continues shipping CroftexCastille on Tumblr >.>*

LOL oh gosh I read this JUST after I sent a message to Oscare saying "/Quietly ships Warren and Crofte".  Lmao

You crazy kids and your boats.

Don't you sink my ship Warren! Ser Castille and Ser Crofte look quite fetching together! Especially in Coerthas. Stay there. :P

I used to ship NatxKayah. That got sunk.

Now I wonder what my OTP is.

Don't you sink my ship Warren! Ser Castille and Ser Crofte look quite fetching together! Especially in Coerthas. Stay there. :P

I used to ship NatxKayah. That got sunk.

Now I wonder what my OTP is.

I was joking and now I'm terrified.

Seriously though, good work, both of you.

Nooo don't stay there! Ship together in lovely Ul'dah, Aya misses the lovely couple!

OMG! I almost forgot to say MASSIVE kudos to my FC. Saturday night I organized a beach party outside our old house in Mist and didn't think anyone would show but so many people came and we had a great time IC getting to know each other with so many new folks andhad a fun game of Hide and Seek in the housing area (second place Lala here!) and we used it as a great ICly way to introduce our new home in Lavender Beds. I just want to say thanks to those folks as they could easily have not come but chose to and it made the event work.

:D

Why isn't this happened? D:<

Next order of business. Commission fanart of Ser Castille and Ser Crofte as they both stand next to a pillar in Quicksand.

Next order of business. Commission fanart of Ser Castille and Ser Crofte as they both stand next to a pillar in Quicksand.

I will eventually grab a screenshot of this as a ref. I swear to gods, I will.

But they never stand at the pillar at the same time! Its unpossible I say!

I have a Lalafell now. All I have to do is look cute and ask nicely.

Its like finding a Melkire in a hay stack!  Uuuuunpossible!!!

Its like finding a Melkire in a hay stack!  Uuuuunpossible!!!

SOLUTION:

We all conspire and make a plot where they both must be present at least within 2 feet of each other.

Then we strike with the fanart and pens at the ready.

WE GOT SLIGHTLY OFFTOPIC:

But I have to give a kudos to Lilithum. He made Oscare freak out that she's suddenly a catgirl.

Back ontopic now. Apologies. xD

I'm just going to say Kudos to everyone in Ul'dah.

To those who just see the Paladerp/Law enforcement/Military.

To those who ARE the Paladerp, Law enforcement and Military.

To those who are the support to the above.

To those who play antagonists to those above.

To those who get dragged into Ul'dah shenanigans.

You know who you are. You've made my time wonderful, especially this last month.

I'm just going to say Kudos to everyone in Ul'dah.

To those who just see the Paladerp/Law enforcement/Military.

To those who ARE the Paladerp, Law enforcement and Military.

To those who are the support to the above.

To those who play antagonists to those above.

To those who get dragged into Ul'dah shenanigans.

You know who you are. You've made my time wonderful, especially this last month.

Xydane saved Erik. :3 Does he count?

So last night, I felt like I had a really emotional and enjoyable night.

Oscare: I'm sorry I had to leave it to a letter >.<

Kiht: KIHT'S REACTION TO KAGE WAS GREAT. Completely slipped his (and my) mind about how Kiht hasn't heard about his transformation. Also, in the short time he has left, he is indebted to her. Thank  you so much for last night.

Gharen: Thank you for logging in! Gharen is such a treat, especially when he's not growling about damned mages *whistles* And especially in that big brother role.

Roen: Every time I RP with you... <3 I didn't expect Roen's reactions so it made it all the more emotional. Like I said, needed to drink at least 24oz of water before I went to bed and honestly my eyes are still a little suspiciously dry and sensitive...

Thank you all so much. It's been an emotional fun ride :3

ALSO

Brass Blade <> aka Stank Balls Mcbeef: Stank is a great character. Please roll him.

No shout outs to Ferah Fenias, Fillion Fenias, and Lho'to Bajeera for deciding to kill someone in Armi's house by... burning down Armi's house. Yall suck.

:P

It was fun and it's rare I actually get to be a player instead of a GM, so not knowing what was going on was awful just spiffy.

X'havir Vahl - For being the reason the house was burned down. You took it in stride. Roleplayed it well.

M'sato Tia - for happening to be in the house at the time whoops.

To M'wanthala Kryn, Liadan Summerfield, Haru Qwey, and Roh'to Nahl who came to see what the damage was even though they didn't have to. Whoo. Plots.

I wanted to say thank you for the rp that I had last night at the docks in Limsa. It was short but fun and I am starting to really get Ruru's rhythm down...the cadence if you will.

Zhavi: What can I say? You rock as always!! We make a damn fine team and I love the banter between Ruru and Zhi. Always very fun and pretty hilarious at time.

Ruru: "Useless? I was only half useless when you found me, not full-on!"

:lol:

I'mimiza Fhey: It was a blast meeting you! And sorry Ruru was being a little pain the ass, but he's just looking out for his senpai! But I think we will work well together as partners.

Looking forward to more tonight and I am getting screenshots and will post all tomorrow. :)

Kudos to the Friends of Momodi. Last night was a blast and I hope I was coherent enough.

Might still be drunk, though. Sheesh. You party animals.

We were LARPing being drunk.

By being drunk.

Kudos to the Dodo Lady for hosting a good time at the Eyes last night. Great playlist, too, playing over her stream. And kudos to everyone who showed up! Had so much fun just shooting the shit... it was great. 

:bouncy: :thumbsup: :cactuar: