Harbingers' Weekly Tavern Night (Thursday nights, 9PM EST)

Thank you, Y'shenn! :D

In 30 minutes, Harbingers of Dawn <> will be holding an Open House and Tavern Night to celebrate Heavensturn and the purchase of our new mansion in Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 58. Here's to a new cycle and a new home! Come out and RP with us!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*disappointed sigh* 

I can never attend theses with my characters cause it lands on a Raid night. Would be nice to scope out the new location and accommodations.

Are there any screenshots to be had of the new locale?

We'll try to grab some new ones! :D If your raid finishes in time, the party usually lasts for several hours!

Also, looking forward to seeing you all there in 25 minutes! \o/

My first tavern night experience was awesome. Enjoyed every moment of it! ^^ Glad to be a part of this community :moogle:

I'd like to echo this as well! I had some very enjoyable RP and before I knew it a couple of hours had passed!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HoD's tavern nights have been slowing down a little lately, but they still happen!  So this might be a good time for someone to scope it out if they never have before, or if they were turned off by how "hard to follow" they've been in the past. 

Last week's was really fun, we had a few dice-roll arm wrestling matches towards the end of the night and that was interesting.  I'd love to get something like that going again.

Anyways, would love to see some new people there this week!

Game will be down for maintenance all of Thursday; no tavern night this week (or the next since I'm sure everyone will be busy taking down some dragons)! Happy Heavensward!

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder that there will be no Tavern Night tonight! I hope you're all enjoying Heavensward! Next week is still undecided, but Tavern Night will for sure resume regularly on July 9th!

I had a total brain-fail and for some reason planted it in my head it was 9pm Pacific and not Eastern, so I showed up entirely too late (midnight, Eastern)!  The Harbingers that were still lingering were quite welcoming, though!  xD

Aww I'm glad you still found some RP! xD I hope you can make it on time next week! Thanks for coming out!