Harbingers' Weekly Tavern Night (Thursday nights, 9PM EST)

Last night was my first time attending, but it ended up being quite... interesting. O'hteco (West), E'yline and Drissa all made it super fun! We went to the library, where it turns out that E'yline and I have the same frumpy coat (even dyed the same color!) which was hilarious. 

And then West broke into someone's house (buy the name of "V") and while he was sleeping we drank his booze and played drinking games by the fire. Overall, super fun night and I hope to attend again!

I believe we decided that next time we'd raid the Gold Saucer so... might want to hold onto your gil.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was my first time attending, but it ended up being quite... interesting. O'hteco (West), E'yline and Drissa all made it super fun! We went to the library, where it turns out that E'yline and I have the same frumpy coat (even dyed the same color!) which was hilarious. 

And then West broke into someone's house (buy the name of "V") and while he was sleeping we drank his booze and played drinking games by the fire. Overall, super fun night and I hope to attend again!

I believe we decided that next time we'd raid the Gold Saucer so... might want to hold onto your gil.

Ha! It was a great time indeed, and the HOD tavern is the perfect setting. My favorite things to do at tavern nights is just roll up and chat at new faces. Thanks for being such a good sport :j

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...