If mixed race was an option what would you be?

Enzo

I'm pretty sure a Roe/Highlander mix would just be a giant muscle.

Roelander concept art?

300x250http://cdndata.bigfooty.com/2014/03/46723_9587d6d005d55fca2948ebb352d96616.png[/img]

LMAO!!! That pic...."because science!" :geek:

*laughing*

That reminds me of something Clover showed me when she tried to make a youthful character in Tera a long time back but was rather... constrained... by the game's body proportions...

590c7a25e8.jpg

I'm pretty sure a Roe/Highlander mix would just be a giant muscle.

Roelander concept art?

300x250http://cdndata.bigfooty.com/2014/03/46723_9587d6d005d55fca2948ebb352d96616.png[/img]

Why do you have to be posting Oscare's shirtless pics, Crofte. Gees.

But in reality, oh my lord a max muscle highlander/roe mix would just be a gallon of protein... exactly like Oscare. Do highlanders have any shame? I think not.

Swole, motherflocker.

Uhm... 

Aesthetically speaking? 

I'd most likely roll hyur - miq'ote.

And with the observation that the child would take on more traits of the mother, I'd say hyur mother. This is a thing that has to do somewhat with the models of the game. I like the tribe mechanics of the mi'qote and how they can play with characters who are vaguely related. 

However, there's something genuine about hyur that I like, and I don't really need the feline ears or tail. I'm more attached to the mi'qote female model faces. I prefer them over the other races as a personal preference, so if I were able to play a hyur with the same face as my mi'qote, I most likely would've taken that. 

...That was probably a weird answer. ^ ^;

They don't really interest me, if I'm honest. Though if I had to choose it'd be something along the lines of a Garlean/Highlander half-breed. I recall that there's a guy in the lore who fits that description and judging by his character model it's subtle enough to not feel like a gimmick.

• 3 weeks later...

Three weeks later, I am resurrecting this thread to give a prospective answer:

Lalafell/Miqo'te. Yes. Yes, really. I would play it and I would love it. Just imagining the hilarity that was the parents' romantic lives really gets me going.

And since I don't like the Lalafell only because they're a little too short and rotund, having them meet halfway with a halfbreed between them and Miqo'te would create the absolute perfect race for me. Yeah, they'd basically become the Lyn (from Blade & Soul), and I am perfectly okay with that.

I'd totally go with Elezen/Roe (specifically Duskwight/Hellsguard). I think it would end up looking a bit like Merlwyb...

Yay someone who agrees with me :D

If Roe/Elezen were somehow available to start, that's what Hornet would be right now no doubt. Make her mom an Elezen, dad a Roe.