Fan Festival 2014 - Las Vegas

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excite!

My big crew decided to rent a house together just a couple miles from the Rio so 15 of us are going to be livin it up all fancy like. It's 3 Chocobo's Wing members, 2 Grim Echo members, and 10 Night Blades. El Curago, who is a professional chef in real life, is driving up with his wife and is going to cook for us every night in order for us to save money on food. But all of us are flying in on the third so on that day we're going out to Sushi :3

I'm really excited. Some of the people going I've known for 5+ years and haven't met them yet. And I finally get to try Curago's cheesecake after all these years of him bragging about it.

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested, they've announced Live Streams!

The in-game moogle attire will be available for those not going to Fan Fest if you purchase premium viewing rights.

We’re pleased to announce that each of the Fan Festival events will be streamed live! Each Fan Festival will feature unique announcements and will be broadcasting content such as stage events, talking with special guests and attendees, and taking viewers on a tour of the show floor. There will also be a premium stream available for sale that offers additional perks to viewers.

Players looking to level up their viewing experience can purchase the premium live stream and catch every hour of content from Fan Festival 2014, live, uncut and in HD! Your purchase also includes the Moogle Attire bonus item! Please note that the content of the Las Vegas, London and Tokyo Fan Festival streams will be different, but each event’s premium stream will include the Moogle Attire bonus item.

Las Vegas Fan Festival premium live stream features:

Price to be announced

HD resolution

Includes the opening keynote by Producer/Director Naoki Yoshida

Includes the closing ceremonies event

A code for the Moogle Attire bonus item

URL to be announced

Las Vegas Fan Festival standard live stream features:

Free

SD resolution

Does not include the opening keynote and closing ceremonies event

No bonus item code

Hosted at the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv)

Whether you’re attending the show, or watching the live stream, we’ll be doing our best to put on a great show for you! Please stay tuned for further details.

For more exposure's sake.

Friday 10/17/2014 Hours 9:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.

9:00a.m. - 10:00p.m. Early Registration

6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. Event Reception

Saturday 10/18/2014 Hours 8:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.

8:00a.m. - 9:00p.m. Registration

8:30a.m. - 9:00a.m. VIP Early Entry

9:00a.m. General Entry

10:00a.m. - 11:00a.m. Keynote

11:30a.m. - 10:00p.m. Floor Activities: In-Game Activities, Live Quest, and more!

1:30p.m. - 2:30p.m. Music Panel

4:00p.m. - 5:00p.m. Lore Panel

6:30p.m. - 7:30p.m. Developers Panel

Sunday 10/19/2014 Hours 9:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.

9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. Registration

9:30a.m. - 10:00a.m. VIP Early Entry

10:00a.m. General Entry

10:15a.m. - 10:30a.m. Opening Remarks

10:00a.m. - 7:30p.m. Floor Activities: In-Game Activities, Live Quest, and more!

1:30p.m. - 3:00p.m. Letter from the Producer LIVE in Las Vegas

5:00p.m. - 6:00p.m. Costume Contest

8:00p.m. - 10:00p.m. Closing Ceremonies Event

http://ffxiv-fanfest.com/na/activities.php

In-Game Activities Fan Festival 2014 is a great opportunity for FFXIV fans to come and play together on the same team, and in the same room, for great rewards in a variety of unique in-game activities! Strategize with your fellow players, outline your battle plan and emerge victorious in a number of specialized challenges throughout the event!

Players can try their hand at a number of exciting activities including:

Special Battle Challenge

What brand-new challenge awaits Fan Festival 2014 attendees? You’ll have to wait till the event to find out!

Extreme Primal Challenge Roulette Join a team of 8 fellow players and try your luck on our Roulette Wheel which not only chooses which Extreme Primal you’ll face, but what handicap will put your best skills to the test!

72-Player Frontline LIVE Group and strategize your team of 24 players to reach the top in this massive multi-alliance battle live and in-person at Fan Festival 2014!

Dungeon Speed Run Challenge Think you have the best time in the Lost City of Amdapor? How quickly have you cleared Brayflox’s Longstop (Hard)? Go head-to-head-to-head in three teams of four and beat your fellow players to the end with blinding speed! ^ Top

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the buckler for Squall "Reborn" :3

SquallRebornBuckler.jpg

I may or may not be working on my cosplay still a mere... 3 hours before I depart for the airport...

AMERICANS I SHALL BRINGS GIFTS FROM THE TRUE NORTH. (If you have requests for rare northern snack foods post or pm me I have limited access to some things but if a request is made my try-hard Canadian senses will see to it that it is provided.)

SNACKS.

KETCHUP CHIPS.

That is all.

See everyone there!

I'm going to be annoying the fuck out of the people in my car as I drive for the first time to vegas.

@_@

Do your worst, Kage. Or get a sharpie and Nat draw on me if I fall asleep.

I do not want a sharpie near me at our room in the Rio kthx.