A Slaver and a Courtesan- LFRP and connections

So here is the dealio- I've been on FF for about a month now and have created two characters to play with; A Lohengarde Roegadyn ex-gladiator turned "legal" slaver and a Sunseeker Miqo'te Courtesan/Dancer.

Both are situated in Ul'dah and both have PLENTY of connection opportunities.

My problem is that I am painfully shy to the point that I just sort of... sit in a corner and stare at everyone in the Inns.

If anyone is interested in RPing with either of them, and possibly want to make connections to either's pasts (I have some easy hooks listed on their Wiki pages, linked in my sig) please let me know!

So here is the dealio- I've been on FF for about a month now and have created two characters to play with; A Lohengarde Roegadyn ex-gladiator turned "legal" slaver and a Sunseeker Miqo'te Courtesan/Dancer.

Both are situated in Ul'dah and both have PLENTY of connection opportunities.

My problem is that I am painfully shy to the point that I just sort of... sit in a corner and stare at everyone in the Inns.

If anyone is interested in RPing with either of them, and possibly want to make connections to either's pasts (I have some easy hooks listed on their Wiki pages, linked in my sig) please let me know!

Oh, hey! I saw Burning Edge kind of loitering around earlier...while I was loitering around. If I saw this before I would have poked you for RP! I'll get you next time! >:3