Race: Hellsguard Roegadyn

Wiki profile: (link) - basics/all you need to know

Tumblr profile: (link) - more in-depth, more meta info

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Adventurer

Place of Residence: Buscarron's Druthers

Free Company: N/A [however, OOCly have something planned]

Social Profile

If it wasn't for the name and reputation this Roegadyn possessed, you'd likely not guess on meeting her that she was a medic. She has a flat, blunt demeanour, almost no sense of humour, and an abysmal bedside manner.

Nonetheless, it's fairly well known that she's a medic you can go to for help if you don't want the sort of questions a more... state-aligned individual would ask. Using a mix of herbal remedies, practical treatments, and a sparing use of conjury, she can have most people back on their feet, most of the time.

She's on good terms with the Serpents and Stillglade Fane, even if she isn't exactly integrated to their command structures. She sets aside time every day to make offerings to the Elementals, and regularly contacts the locally situated Hearer to learn if there's any practical matters she might assist the Elementals with.

Meta Profile

Roleplayer directory entry: (link) - includes contact details, RP policies

Wiki entry: (link) - includes description, rumours, RP hooks

Primary character's IGN: Aghurlal Qar'akimusun - contact me here if I'm not on Medic

I'm only just starting to develop this character, but if you need/want a healer-type to attempt healing your character's injuries in the Twelveswood area (but especially South Shroud), please do hit me up!! This includes shady characters like poachers and so forth. She'll still help you. The Hippocratic Oath doesn't exist on Hydaelyn, but if it did, she'd take "I will respect the privacy of my patients" very seriously.

She was trained by Stillglade Fane in conjury (as soon after the Calamity as they began teaching non-Forestborn conjury) and is listed on the ranks of the Order of the Twin Serpent (likely because she wanted to help treat people's injuries in the immediate aftermath of the Calamity and needed some structure through which to receive directions). So if you'd rather your character knew of her through those avenues than through random rumours about Buscarron's Druthers, then go for it.

She also occasionally travels further afield, so although she's primarily found in the Twelveswood, that's not a limitation. It's possible for your character to know of her via the Druthers, but contact her to come elsewhere to perform the actual healing.

Before she heals anything, I'll ask the player of the injured character OOC what level they want the injury to be recovered to, then respond appropriately according to their wishes. If you want it to be completely fixed, I can do that; if you want it to be unhealable, I can do that; if you want it to move out of "life-threatening" but still have a recovery time, I can do that. I can also include bits of flavour if you ask me to, like "your character has too much woodsin for conjury to work" or "your character is allergic to that herb". Just let me know. :)

[/align]

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Asah Y'zhumii

Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of the Moon)

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Limsa Lominsa Native

Place of Residence: Lavender beds

Occupation: Healer / Medic (with a clinic in the Lavender Beds)

Free Company: Pathfinder Society[/align]

[align=left]More information can be found on my wiki down below!

[/align]

• 3 months later...

Personal Profile

Character Name: Faith Sauveterre

Race: Wildwood Elezen

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Gridanian Citizen

Place of Residence: N/A, due to being an adventurer and not able to afford a personal home

Free Company: Bastille

Social Profile

Link to Wiki - (A bit of a WIP at the moment of posting)

Meta Profile

When making the backstory of this character. I suppose I went the "Adventurer from another land" route so she hails from a place outside of Eorzea. I try to play her in a realistic way or as realistic as you can get in a Final Fantasy world.  You can learn more about her through RPing, but she's a pretty pleasant person so expect a polite and friendly greeting.

Player Directory - (link)

• 1 month later...

Personal Profile

Character Name: Verah Amariyo

Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of the Moon)

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Gridania Native

Place of Residence: None

Free Company: None

For more information, feel free to browse Verah's wiki. I promise you won't be sorry. :)

[align=justify]Personal Profile

Character Name: Sasha Delacour

Race: Elezen Duskwight

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Twelveswood Native

Place of Residence: Nomadic, but primarily within the Shroud.

Free Company: None IC.

tumblr_inline_ocghvzGyBK1tto6bm_500.gif

Social Profile

Plenty of rumours surround the Delacour family. Namely surrounding the disappearance of their daughter (Sasha's twin). They're all well-mannered, courteous, and intelligent, as well as entirely Wildwood-passing. Sasha plays up to this, despite his relative aversion to sunlight and his preference for solitude, and quiet company-- it's a convenience, and one he takes full advantage of. He can often be seen around Gridania, offering his services to the wealthy, or simply enjoying the sights. He's often quiet, withdrawn, and reserved when in crowded or public places, but this is entirely a facade. He's talkative, and inquisitive, unruly, and open. He doesn't hold back.

He'll admit he's a man of simple pleasures, who likes the wood best when it rains- but his tastes are opulent, and too extravagant for his own good.

Meta Profile

Sasha's twin sister was taken by the Wood. He doesn't know what sins she committed against the Greenwrath and he's perfectly happy to live in his ignorance with his fond memories of her. It's largely the reason Sasha refuses to venture to parts of the Shroud in fear that she might find him again. He's cagey about it, and his family simply express their dismay that she's gone missing, and that they hope she finds her way home again.

His work is largely fraudulent. He uses targeted guessing and a bit of magic to force his results, and it usually works. When it doesn't, he simply pours more magic into the air to force his clients to believe what he's telling them. He also allows people to believe he's a Wildwood, because he doesn't have the patience to deal with a lot of the weight that comes with being a Duskwight. There's lots of possible hooks for him, so I'm always keen to find more connections!

His Wiki page is here if you're interested to read more!

[/align]

• Maril unpinned this topic