The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going

Who wants to be the lucky woman to be Ottos date

hmmmmm

why just one, otto?

And why just woman, too.

As for me~

Will likely attend as Clive Stark with his date. May dual box another character but without a date and with the chaotic chatlog that I expect it may be only detrimental to me. We'll see.

• 4 weeks later...

Man, a place where everyone gets together and makes nice? Sounds like the place for Chachan to be. And an excuse for him to have his tuxedo on, though he might need to lose the shades.

Barring some horrible IC or OOC event, I will probably try to finagle a way for Chachan to head on out there.

Nooo....

Can't it be on Saturday or Friday... 

:cry:

I can't attend any events at all due to the time zone difference and due to myself only being able to play on weekends, with Sunday being near impossible to play on...

I'm sad... :cry: Very sad... *sniffles then runs off to cry in corner helplessly*

Oh this looks so exciting! 

Really hope I'm home in time to come play! :blush:

Its yooouuu! I was glad to see you come to the

Nooo....

I can't attend any events at all due to the time zone difference and due to myself only being able to play on weekends, with Sunday being near impossible to play on...

I'm sad... :cry: Very sad... *sniffles then runs off to cry in corner helplessly*

Don't cry Eleni :C

*shuffles to corner to snuggle*

Nooo....

*Sees sad Eleni and wants to comfort but sees you are with someone.*

*comforts from afar*

Nooo....

*comforts from afar*

Group-Snug?

*waves madly to Yangh* Hi! Yes! It was so much fun ^_^ I got to climb through a WINDOW!

I need to ask my crafter friends to make me a dress for this now...

What kind of dress would you like? The spring dress?

Nooo....

*comforts from afar*

Group-Snug?

*Chuckles, shaking her head no and going back to her patrol*

*waves madly to Yangh* Hi! Yes! It was so much fun ^_^ I got to climb through a WINDOW!

I need to ask my crafter friends to make me a dress for this now...

What kind of dress would you like? The spring dress?

Yup

Though Miko will feel very odd in it I think it would be fun to make her dress up LoL

Okay... This Seeker one not as sad as before after Yangh cuddles and Melodia comforts... *cuddles both Yangh and Melodia! Group cuddlies!!*

But, still. The events occur such that it's impossible for me to attend them. What do I do to fix this predicament? Because I reaaaalllllyyy want to attend these RP events, they seem so fun!! :surprise:

Okay... This Seeker one not as sad as before after Yangh cuddles and Melodia comforts... *cuddles both Yangh and Melodia! Group cuddlies!!*

But, still. The events occur such that it's impossible for me to attend them. What do I do to fix this predicament? Because I reaaaalllllyyy want to attend these RP events, they seem so fun!! :surprise:

Couple of options. First, mad science and a DeLorean. Try to find them as a set, if you can.

Two, misplaced police boxes. If not available, try phone booths.

Three, destroy your sleep schedule and dose with lots of caffeine the next day. This is likely the most practical one.

Couple of options. First, mad science and a DeLorean. Try to find them as a set, if you can.

Two, misplaced police boxes. If not available, try phone booths.

Three, destroy your sleep schedule and dose with lots of caffeine the next day. This is likely the most practical one.

Four, take Erik hostage!!!

This is my favourite option.

Totally not doctored in any way, shape or form. Honest. No really... I promise. Ok. Maybe... alright I did it! GAWD! *huffs*