Fight Club Event - Bare knuckle fighting. Any interest?

OttoVann

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm one-fourth Turkish. I feel more or less obligated to attend now.

You big fellows don't mind a measly midlander, do you?

We will actually get that nearly impossible RP, Osric? 

There's clearly a crow that a certain mercenary should talk to.

As long as you keep your pants on,  I think the fight'll be good.

I'm excited about this event!

I like the grindstone, but I think some of the fun and flair gets pushed aside because people just care about who wins. It would be fun to have a bit of a more... theatric and involved RP fighting deal.

That abandoned shack all the way out in whatsitscalled Noscea. Clearly we just take it over and leave it stained with blood and sweat.

The Hermit's Hovel? That old ERP hotspot? It's already stained with blood and sweat and...

Ahem.

That abandoned shack all the way out in whatsitscalled Noscea. Clearly we just take it over and leave it stained with blood and sweat.

The Hermit's Hovel? That old ERP hotspot? It's already stained with blood and sweat and...

Ahem.

Damn it Osric you said you wouldn't tell!

Ahem.

Damn it Osric you said you wouldn't tell!

I lied, sweetling.

Just... keep the beard on this time.

But of course, darling.

I'm sure Sounsyy could be talked into beating the tar out of some Highlanders...

Also, for locations, there's a nice abandoned stone bunker in Skyfire Locks in Coerthas that might make a nice locale? Very fight club-esque. And cold. Good for experiencing the full effect of bare chested Highlanders...

Is it only boxing or is it more MMA/Kickboxing?

Not that like.. Kage can do much.

Hand to hand. Though I guess boxing more than MMA? I dont care though. Unarmed brawling is what matters.

Have you not been taught the ancient lalafell martial art of Fu-Fu? You can master many debilitating techniques such as Giant Forehead Strike, Teeth at Crotch Level, and Shin-Go-Crack.

Tally drives herself into asthmatic fits from crying. She probably should not sign up.

Hand to hand.  Though I guess boxing more than MMA?  I dont care though.  Unarmed brawling is what matters.

Have you not been taught the ancient lalafell martial art of Fu-Fu?  You can master many debilitating techniques such as Giant Forehead Strike, Teeth at Crotch Level, and Shin-Go-Crack.

Tally drives herself into asthmatic fits from crying.  She probably should not sign up.

Perhaps she could be convinced to heal some of the people with arcanima though?

I'm sure Sounsyy could be talked into beating the tar out of some Highlanders...

Also, for locations, there's a nice abandoned stone bunker in Skyfire Locks in Coerthas that might make a nice locale? Very fight club-esque. And cold. Good for experiencing the full effect of bare chested Highlanders...

Go on...