What's something nobody expects your character to be/do?

Delial is a bit far-sighted and, gasp, is supposed to wear glasses if she wants to read things for a fair amount of time without falling into a headache or some such. She is also mildly claustrophobic and really does not care for tiny, cramped spaces.

Jajara is afraid of birds. That tough little lala who could probably suplex the average fellow into a pretzel if she were so inclined? Can hardly stand to be around chocobos. A company mate recently came into the possession of an apkallu chick and it makes her nervous.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, this is tricky. Probably voice his opinion. Like, really tell someone (other than Jaques) what he's really thinking. Though, it did surprise a person or two who learned Vaughn likes to paint, and is quite good at it. Like, Tiergan good >_>; Unlike myself.

Tiergan, teach me!

Jajara is afraid of birds. That tough little lala who could probably suplex the average fellow into a pretzel if she were so inclined? Can hardly stand to be around chocobos. A company mate recently came into the possession of an apkallu chick and it makes her nervous.

Sad they're not in the caravan anymore; it was Kopo's job to slay the buzzards.

...Which he would occasionally eat.

I still get tells from people saying "I've never seen Crofte NOT in her armor" whenever she wears her dress.

It was a little jarring seeing Crofte in her armor last night... ;)

For C, I think nobody would really expect this drunken, womanizing crime boss to be as good with kids as he is.

[23:13]C'kayah Tia shook his head and paced with the baby, rocking her and singing softly. It takes a few minutes, but the child calms. He moves to stand near [REDACTED], his voice a soft sing-song. "He know nothing of us", he lilts. "And he shouldn't know anything of us. But if he's corruptible - if he's corruptible and still a Flame, then we could use him. You never know, right? But it's good to have something in the bank?"

[23:16][REDACTED] grumbled something beneath her breath but she kept Zyia close and picked up a rhythm with the girl. Tossing her head carefully to the side produced any child's favorte toy: a long tail of bright red hair. She caught herself humming a foreign tune from her past to the girl but the memories that came with it didn't stop her. It took her a moment longer than it took her sister but Zyia finally quieted and gripped [REDACTED]'s hair as though she intended to claim it as her own.

[23:24]C'kayah Tia does the same thing with Kia, then holds her up grinning delightedly at her. "Someone made a poop!" 

K'nahli is in love with her sister, K'mih.

Nah, but really the only thing that comes to mind is that she has a very, innocent love for rolanberries which are quite rare to come across in the desert. The seldom time she has participated in trades to Ul'dah has she managed to secure a few. She likes to keep it a bit of a secret though. If anyone asked her then she'd underplay her interest in them a bit out of embarrassment.

Guess it could also be said that Andre has a few written letters addressed to his father that he never delivered but has been holding on to just in case he has a change of heart.

Sophia is riddled with bullet holes, burns and other scars to the point of being nearly unrecognizable from her glamoured appearance. The old girl is not quite as immaculate as she appears, and she's horribly self conscious about it.

/HEARTBREAK

Sophia is riddled with bullet holes, burns and other scars to the point of being nearly unrecognizable from her glamoured appearance. The old girl is not quite as immaculate as she appears, and she's horribly self conscious about it.

/HEARTBREAK

Sorry! ;-;

• 1 month later...

To be even remotely interested in someone. Seriously its a part of her character I put off making just by saying she's oblivious to the point where she doesn't notice others intent, and doesn't feel attracted to anyone else. 

A random RP that didn't last long (I don't think it went where he wanted fast enough, but it ended on a good note) forced me too however.

Eresh: To kill someone. Even OOC I get jokes about how she's just a little rich girl who would never get her hands dirty or becoming something like an assassin. She doesn't view murder, of any sort, as a good thing. Is it necessary some times, yes, but she's not going to go out of her way to kill. She knows how to defend herself and has, once, had to use it. It's not something she's proud of and would never discuss it unless she felt VERY comfortable with the person.